3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: BEAR QUEST II Spring BEAR HUNT 2 Openings  (Read 40609 times)

Offline Tom Phillips

• Trad Bowhunter
    • BISON GEAR PACKS
Re: BEAR QUEST II Spring BEAR HUNT 2 Openings
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2008, 08:56:00 PM »
The "Fish Chowder Stink Bait" is brewing behind my shed.I was smellin it alot today while i had a burn pile going.Surprised NO Bears have visited my yard yet !!!
BISON GEAR PACKS
https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=bison%20gear%20packs

TGMM Family of the Bow * PBS * P&Y
 * Massachusetts Bowhunters * NRA
 * Compton Traditional Bowhunters *
 * N.A.H.C. * N.Y.Bowhunters *
  * N.J.Bowhunters *

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2008, 01:33:00 PM »
Hey Biggie now you did not hear this from me OK ? cause I ai'nt one to start no bull shrimp...But I actually saw JC  along with Curveman and Uncle Barry all three eating something at a bait station ??? I also saw Ray eating several times at bait stations...Now I ai'nt saying they was eating from the buckets..but some of those old Krusty Kreams are looken good around lunch time.And you know the rule....you get passed the smell you got it ate.And no I did not spell Krusty Kreams wrong...there Krispy Kreams when Tom get them.....but get crusty fast.They still taste good.bowdoc

Offline Curveman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2008, 04:57:00 PM »
Well bowdoc since you started it...we only eat that bear bait crud after one of your meals-for the same reason my dog licked it's arse after woofing down my mom's meatloaf-to get rid of the taste in its mouth!       :thumbsup:
Compliance Officer MK,LLC
NRA Life Member

Offline Fletcher

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2008, 05:47:00 PM »
Hey Bowdoc, I hear that Biggie really likes fish for dinner.  Maybe someone can catch him some pike or walleye.
Good judgement comes from experience.  Experience comes from bad judgement.

"The next best thing to playing and winning is playing and losing."

"An archer doesn't have to be a bowhunter, but a bowhunter should be an archer."

Offline hill boy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2008, 11:58:00 AM »
Ok gentlemen,43 days until blast off.I'll be meeting some of you at albany airport, Thomas Burns and Grant Young,awaiting Tom for pick up.If I understood Tom correctly.I am looking forward to meeting everyone.I'll be packing a video camera and I prefer to hunt fully dressed.And to be honest! I prefer those that Im hunting with to be fully dressed  :o  Just for the record.  :campfire:    :campfire:
Your best shot is only as good as your next one!

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2008, 12:13:00 PM »
Oh yeah,I been shooting everyday getting ready won't be long now.....I can't hardly wait...we will have a great time.Any time spent with good friends and good hunting is a bonus in life.See ya real soon,bowdoc

Offline bbassi

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2008, 12:30:00 PM »
I'm looking forward to it too. Been shooting and tuning for several week.

Anyone on the first week want to ride up with me and split gas? I'm coming from Rochester, NY across 90, thru "All Bunny" as Killie puts it, and then up to meet Tom. If one of you that's coming into the airport wants to ride, let me know. I got a new Grand Cherokee Limited that needs the ports blown out. YEEEE HAAAAA!    :bigsmyl:
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.

Offline Grant Young

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2008, 01:55:00 PM »
Hill boy, I'm landing at 11:47 A.M. on Northwestern. Look forward to seeing you there. I intend to be fully clothed.
Brent, did you get the email I sent you thru Tradgang. If you want to use a shortarmed leathertop for your Griz (in case the one you have that's creaking is a long model) let me know and I'll bring you a loaner for the hunt. Sending some cured ham or hams if I can't find a really large one (heard Biggie can handle one solo) ahead to Tom for a breakfast or two. I'm looking as forward to this as a ten year-old looks forward to a pony. See you guys in 43 very long days.                           Grant

Offline hill boy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2008, 03:12:00 PM »
Grant, I'll be on american airlines at 3:30 pm.I was hoping I wouldn't be the one holding us up.This was the earliest flight available.Don't let Tom leave without Me.Cured hams sounds good.Guys it's just around the corner.Better get your draw arm limbered up.

Offline hogdancer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2008, 05:06:00 PM »
I will be arriving on Continental at 1:19 pm  I won't let them leave without you.
PBS regular Member,
but most importantly father to my two girls !
The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government _Thomas Jefferson

Online Bob Walker

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2008, 05:11:00 PM »
Only reason hill boy is flying is he'a askeered to ride up with Ron and me. You still got to cross the border Mike      :scared:    :scared:
Philippians 4:13

TGMM - Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline hill boy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2008, 06:08:00 PM »
:coffee:  I need to think about this for a minute.Is there a landing pad at camp?After last years border crossing eppisode on our caribou trip I figured I might have to walk.I have a passport this year. No surprises.Bob I'll ride across the border with you and Ron alright but our legs can't touch and don't laugh to hard at my jokes I get nervous easy.  :o  Let the fun begin

Offline BigRonHuntAlot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2008, 06:55:00 PM »
Originally posted by hill boy:
Guys it's just around the corner.Better get your draw arm limbered up.
We were working on it today. This is going to be an  ADVENTURE.  :readit:    :bigsmyl:
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->

The Moon Gave Us The Bow, The Sun Gave Us The Arrow

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Stick

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2008, 09:11:00 PM »
Holy balls this gonna be a good one.I can smell it now....Ya'all better get them there bows tuned up for the camp shoot off.....yahooooooooo..........beardoc

Offline hill boy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2008, 09:26:00 PM »
bbassi, I dont know who is riding up with who I'll probably be ridin to camp with Bob,But if you want to get with Tom you might can pick Me or the other 2 up at the airport.I'm arriving a little later than them and if your coming through early they wouldn't have to wait on me at the airport.Or viceversa if your coming through later in the afternoon I might jump aboard for the ride to the meeting place.Just an idea, you and tom can work that out.Thanks for the offer.I can't wait  :thumbsup:

Offline Kip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2008, 09:40:00 PM »
bowdoc (Don)  
Feed that first bunch real good so they will be lazy on stand and shoot them little bears the first week.Some  veteran that is going to fly needs to help me with my packing I feel like Paris Hilton with my load but I think better looking.Please give me some tips.Kip

Offline hill boy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2008, 09:55:00 PM »
Kip, I sent you a pm.

Offline Curveman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2008, 09:56:00 PM »
I went across with Border Bob last year....WAYYYY scarier than the bears!!!   :scared:
Compliance Officer MK,LLC
NRA Life Member

Offline Barry Wensel

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2008, 10:07:00 PM »
Kip: Paris Hilton is going the second week? Dang! Regarding packing tips.. just bring one arrow. You probably won't see any bears after we leave. BW

Online Bob Walker

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2008, 10:12:00 PM »
If nothing else, Barry's snoring will run the bears away! Maybe Allen will be able to get some sleep this year  :biglaugh:    :biglaugh:
Philippians 4:13

TGMM - Brotherhood of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©