3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Trying to reach other Dale Dye users/customers  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Joel M Riotto

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Trying to reach other Dale Dye users/customers
« on: August 21, 2020, 07:28:45 AM »
 I'm trying to reach as many Dale Dye customers who have or formerly had his bows.  I am seriously searching for one or two sets of used limbs for a LEFT HANDED Dale Dye  takedown.  Shoulder surgery forces need for weight reduction.  Hopeing to end up with limbs around 42 pounds at 29" and 45 pounds at 29".  If you have something heavier I will purchase and send out to have some weight shaved off the limbs.  Please call 201-314-2866 or e-mail directly, [email protected].  Thank you, Joel M. Riotto

Offline Jayrod

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Trying to reach other Dale Dye users/customers
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 09:09:14 AM »
Best of luck Joel wish i could help but all I have is heavier and I'm sure since now the Dale is his bows are sacred guys are not going to part with them but best of luck in your search!
NRA Life member

Compton traditional bowhunter member

Online Tom McRary

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 10:06:02 AM »
Wish I could help Joel. Had Dale build extra set for all my bows in a lighter weight but they are right hand. When I was out there in June I noticed that there were
several sets of limbs laying around in his shop (some finished and some not quite there) but didn't pay attention to whether they were rights/lefts, lengths, etc.
Don't know if anyone there would know either.....

Offline Joel M Riotto

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 09:24:06 AM »
thank you.  Dale fell in the house and broke his neck and passed away.  I have been in touch with his family to try to help out, but, understandably, they are struggling.  I was on the phone with him 4 days before the accident and he was to send me a list of clients he had made limbs for, but he never got to it.  I'll check again with his family to see about the sets of unfinished limbs you saw.  Thank you for the update.  Please keep your eyes open for a set of lefty's, and stay safe. Joel

Offline Dave Earley

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 12:26:19 PM »
So sorry about Dale...as a lefty, I would love love to find one used.  Joel, if you stumble on one, and want someone to maybe pick up the riser, let me know.
Dave Earley

"Papa shoot arrows at deer, we eat tasty steaks !"  Matt, my 3 yr old grandson.
Leon Stewart Slammer 64"  55#

Offline Joel M Riotto

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 01:57:06 PM »
Hi Dave,

Nice to hear from you.  I will certainly keep this in mind.  Actually it may broaden my search a little.  My home e-mail is [email protected].  I'm more dilligent in checking those emails than I am in checking Trad Gang.  I guess it is a function of age, be well, Joel

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©