3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Thanks TGMM for the smiles on Darci’s face  (Read 1833 times)

Offline PICKNGRIN

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Thanks TGMM for the smiles on Darci’s face
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2020, 08:02:42 PM »
A beautiful gift for a beautiful young lady!
Keith, you are truly blessed!

Online MnFn

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2020, 08:54:53 PM »
Wonderful! It reminded me of my own granddaughter who was also a recipient of one of these great little bows.
"By the looks of his footprint he must be a big fella"  Marge Gunderson (Fargo)

"Ain't no rock going to take my place". Luke 19:40

Offline Gator1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2020, 08:57:49 PM »
That is awesome.  Thank you Keefers for all you contribute. Some amazing girls you have

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2020, 06:53:20 AM »
  Thank you Mitch and all that have wrote nice comments about Darci ?
Last night she read everyone’s comments about her and loves the gift TGMM members have made possible for her to shoot and enjoy the great outdoors with her Forever Dad .
   She is an “Amazing “ child and sweet as her smile and one of the best huggers you ever met.
   As most Fathers. Here know Children are a gift from God and Blessed is the man who has a Quiver full .
   That is a reference from Psalm 127 verse 3-5 and I can testify it’s one of the most Awesome gifts our Heavenly Father has given us.
   Yes you would guess I’m Pro life and the Spirit of Adoption has been in my wife and my hearts .
   A good friend once quoted a saying to me that will stick in my mind forever and he said this
“Where God guides God provides” and that has shown here with the TGMM members who do the Z giveaways here on TG.
   Recently I got a Private message from another site and a gentleman I never had the pleasure of talking with. Just sent me a pm and asked “Could your daughters use some arrows” and I replied” Yes they could “ and he sent 50 and some spare inserts and those nibb points with them. These would work great for my oldest two daughters especially our middle child Kaci who has long arms and a very good shooting form.
   My point is you guys and gals who participate in the TGMM Z Giveaways have helped the sport of Traditional Archery grow with kids and I want to Thank each of you for your support in making this happen.
   Even ElkKen sent not Just 1  but 2 pair of binoculars to our girls when only one name was drawn .
  Those are the kind of folks that puts a smile on Gods heart and mine as well.
  You guys know who you are and I appreciate your giving hearts. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
      Keefers >’))))><

Online Lefty

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2020, 11:59:06 PM »
I am not a religious person, but God bless you and your family! 

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2020, 06:57:04 PM »
Thank you Keefer!

Love Darci's smile!!
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline Captain*Kirk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2020, 01:16:06 PM »
What a great thread! Nothing like the beautiful smile of a child! God has blessed you indeed, and to Darci...Well done! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
Aim small,miss small

Online blacktailbob

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
    • Island Graphics Inc.
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2020, 01:45:06 PM »
Best thing/thread I've read in quite a while.
[email protected]

Islandgraphicsfl.com

Offline Herdbull

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2020, 08:07:52 PM »
Keefer- Thanks for posting this great thread. I have sent a few things to Darci , and its great to see her smiling face.
Mike

Offline Joe2Crow

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2020, 08:35:01 PM »
What a beautiful little girl. For those of you responsible for that smile on her face, well done, indeed.

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2020, 08:37:02 PM »
   Mike that is so generous and Kind of you and I “Thank” you for being so kind towards our girls. Darci just Loves when there is Mail for her and she is one of the sweetest kids that everyone just falls in love with.
   Just last week was my birthday and you know how a Home made birthday card means so much more then a Store bought card does I’m sure.
 Well she made me one and had a little envelope stuck on the back of the card and said “Open” it Daddy and when I opened it there was a $5.00 Bill she put in it from her little Piggy bank .
  I said to her she should keep that $5.00 and she insisted I go buy a cup of coffee with it and I don’t want to hurt her feelings so I said to her I sure will.
   Hard to believe she will be 9 on Wednesday already.
  Children are a “Gift” from God and Blessed is the Man who has a quiver full.....
   Again I thank you Mike Mitten and all who’s hearts are full of Love towards the Youth . :thumbsup:
    God Bless,
      Keefers >’)))><

Online Pine

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2020, 08:54:43 PM »
 :archer: :goldtooth:
It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled. Mark Twain

If you're afraid to offend, you can't be honest.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Herdbull

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2020, 09:16:17 PM »
Keefer- From your first time going over seas and having my book be damaged during the flight to bring home one of your babies, I knew you are a special man. My granddaughter also won a bow and she also loves it. Your kids may also enjoy the new article called "Hey PaPa" I wrote and had published in the latest issue of Trad Archers World. Good luck with the rest of your season and have won teaching archery to your students of the bow. Mike

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2020, 05:39:24 AM »
Mike,
   We were just talking about that a week ago lol :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
We were on a 747 about two hours away from our destination from a 14 hour flight and our last meal was given by the flight attendants which was those Romain Noodles .
Well our first daughter was about 4 at the time (Ande) and we just went through some turbulence which really wasn’t that bad .
  Well I was jamming to some sort of classic rock music and I saw my wife sitting there with her hands cupped like a bowl filled with Liguid of some sort and noodles asking me something but with the music loud as can be I was like “WHAT” trying to read her lips I notice her facial expression as to get my butt n gear and take the headphones off .
  So I said what is wrong with you woman I’m listing to some classic rock and she said “ I need your Barff bag now.
   I said why what’s wrong she said “GIVE ME YOUR BARFF BAG “ NOWWW!
  I was like here and she poured what was left from our little one that had lossed her “groceries “ into my wife’s hand which included roamain noodles .
   I then noticed some had gotten on my “One with the Wilderness” book that was sitting on the carry on bag and I was like Oh no get it off and we asked the flight attendant if we could get some napkins and cleaning supply’s to finish cleaning what we could.
   Orange juice and Romain noodles don’t mix with turbulence on a plane
  That book has some special meaning now as Mike put it back then.
  Mike we celebrated the “Got Ya” day yesterday of our second daughter Kaci we adopted and that was the flight we were on to go get her to bring her back to her Forever home.
   I was able to clean up the book pretty good and having that glossy cover saved it from being ruined  :thumbsup:

Offline IndianaBowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2020, 08:31:59 AM »
Keefer, thank you for all you are doing for God's children. The smile on Darci's face is priceless. Well done faithful servant.

Offline David Mitchell

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2020, 02:45:46 PM »
Keefer, I'm having a little trouble typing this post at the moment--your beautiful post somehow made my vision a little misty. My deepest appreciation to you and your wife for giving those beautiful daughters a home, a hope and a future.  May the Lord richly bless you for such love.
The years accumulate on old friendships like tree rings, during which time a kind of unspoken care and loyalty accrue between men.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©