3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Shrew CH vs Lil Favorite  (Read 1370 times)

Offline gordydog

• Trad Bowhunter
Shrew CH vs Lil Favorite
« on: January 02, 2021, 09:20:10 AM »
I like my 54" Classic Hunter ll and was looking at buying another or maybe a Lil Favorite? Anyone own both the new designs and have some thoughts on comparing the CHll to the Lil Favorite?  Also any thoughts comparing the CH to the Super Shrew 58" and 60"?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 09:41:35 AM by gordydog »

Offline Lowrider

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Shrew CH vs Lil Favorite
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 09:56:59 AM »
I have had both the Classic Hunter and the Little Favorite. Both bows are great but I just keep going back to the Little Favorite. I guess they have more calls for the Classic because it seems they don't ever have many Little Favorites on their stock bow list. I would love to see them come out with a 52 inch Little Favorite like they did on the Classic Hunter.

Offline tippit

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2021, 10:55:16 AM »
I have both..to me they are two entirely different bows more like longbow vs recurve. Both are great but seems to be more like what you like to shoot. Side X Side profile comparison with Lil' Favorite Gold/Super Shrew Scout (on bottom) vs Classic Hunter. Both bows are new but unfortunately they are now too heavy for my 75 year old shoulders. I'm going to need to take 8 to 10 pounds off one of them...probably the bow bolt Classic Hunter.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 01:35:09 PM by tippit »
TGMM Family of the Bow
VP of Consumption MK,LLC

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 02:11:30 AM »
The Shrew Scout was the predecessor to to the Lil' Favorite. The Scout and the Lil' Favorite were made for those that like a  recurve over a longbow style.

I've used both but I like the Classic Hunter II best
We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Life is like a wet sponge, you gotta squeeze it until you get every drop it has to offer

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©