3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Climber vs Hang on  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Iowabowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Climber vs Hang on
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2021, 10:19:04 AM »
Take this for what it’s worth as I’ve never used a climber.

I purchase the LWCG public land stand and double step sticks. Can’t be over 13# including the straps and seat cushion.

Set up is a breeze, stacks perfectly and is real quiet. I put stealth strips on all the metal to metal contact points, and shrink tubing on the bolt standoffs (didn’t cover the part that sticks to the tree of course).

It’s the lightest full setup out there, and plenty of comfortable enough for me, great hang n hunt setup
Associate PBS member NRA member DU and Pheasants Forever

Offline Petrichor

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2021, 11:04:23 AM »

I purchase the LWCG public land stand and double step sticks. Can’t be over 13# including the straps and seat cushion.

Set up is a breeze, stacks perfectly and is real quiet. I put stealth strips on all the metal to metal contact points, and shrink tubing on the bolt standoffs (didn’t cover the part that sticks to the tree of course).

It’s the lightest full setup out there, and plenty of comfortable enough for me, great hang n hunt setup

Appreciate it. I think I’m gonna go line wolf assault 2 with 3 or 4 sticks at this point. Unless I find something better. Appreciate all the input.
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.
Fred Bear

Offline Iowabowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2021, 11:06:22 AM »

Appreciate it. I think I’m gonna go line wolf assault 2 with 3 or 4 sticks at this point. Unless I find something better. Appreciate all the input.

I’ve heard nothing but good things about the original Lone Wolf setups-good luck! Tons of awesome resources on utube showing different ways of packing your gear in, helpful tricks n whatnot
Associate PBS member NRA member DU and Pheasants Forever

Offline Petrichor

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2021, 11:48:37 AM »

I’ve heard nothing but good things about the original Lone Wolf setups-good luck! Tons of awesome resources on utube showing different ways of packing your gear in, helpful tricks n whatnot

Same. Haven’t heard anything bad. Thanks very much. Will share the results. 
Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.
Fred Bear

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©