3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Heartland Custom bows  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Blacktail42

• Trad Bowhunter
Heartland Custom bows
« on: February 08, 2022, 03:15:46 PM »
Anyone have any info on Heartland Custom bows, I'm waiting on a Heartland recurve from a swap deal but I haven't been able to get much information on them.
Thank you,
James
“Even as the archer loves the arrow that flies, so too he loves the bow that remains constant in his hands.”

Offline PICKNGRIN

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Heartland Custom bows
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2022, 08:26:56 AM »
I got to shoot a couple of them at the Nebraska Redezvous Shoot a couple of years ago.  They looked well made and had great speed. 

Offline Saxon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 06:28:36 PM »
I have a Heartland long bow and it's awesome and shoots fast. And it's super smooth. And if I remember correctly Tom Clum was shooting and hunting with a Heartland recurve last year. That should say something about the quality of the bows.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 06:36:14 AM by Saxon »
Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.
-George Santayana

Offline W.T. Speeter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2022, 09:10:28 AM »
I have had a couple Heartland longbows (forward grip models) they were very well crafted.  Both bows had comfortable grips, pulled smoothly and shot a very quick arrow.

Offline deermarine

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 04:40:51 PM »
What info you looking for? I have owned and shot several of Cory's bows.  Currently shooting one of his recurves.   Very well made good shooting and forgiving bows!

Offline Blacktail42

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2022, 04:49:15 PM »
I just got a Heartland recurve in a trade and I'm addicted shooting it. It looks like it is built like a battle tank and it shoots with authority. Also for a recurve with aggressive hooks, she pulls smooth. I can't put this bow down. I originally wanted it as a backup bow when I travel for hunts, I'm thinking this may end up being the bow I hunt with. She won't win a beauty contest with my Blacktail Elite but she pulls her weight.
“Even as the archer loves the arrow that flies, so too he loves the bow that remains constant in his hands.”

Offline deermarine

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2022, 09:05:08 PM »
I LOVE my Heartlands!  Great shooting bows.

Online 1/4 away

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2022, 09:53:22 PM »
Is Cory still building bows? I can’t find a website and his FB page hasn’t  seen activity in a while.
Do not follow where the path may lead.  Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©