3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Bateman glove  (Read 771 times)

Offline toddster

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Bateman glove
« on: March 04, 2022, 09:52:23 PM »
I have tried a lot of shooting gloves.  But after I got a Bateman and broke in, I got the best release and most comfortable glove ever.  Pricey yes, but last lifetime.

Online Michael Guran

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bateman glove
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2022, 07:46:45 AM »
Quality glove for sure.  Did you get the one with nylon inserts?  I bounce back and forth between it and an AL Big Shot

Offline toddster

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2022, 01:48:53 PM »
No nylon insert. Cordovan glove and once broke in awesome.

Online Gordon Jabben

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2022, 06:25:08 PM »
I also switch between a big shot gloves and Bateman gloves with inserts.  I can't really explain it but I feel like I shoot the Bateman better hunting on cold shots and I shoot the AL big shot better on targets once I'm warmed up.  Both great gloves. 

Online McDave

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2022, 09:05:36 AM »
I shot using a Bateman cordovan glove for several years before switching to a tab.  I always like to have a spare glove or tab, in case I lose one somewhere.  I like to have a snug fit, and the Bateman medium was fine, but I was afraid that over the years it might stretch out and get a little sloppy.  So when I ordered my spare, I told them I needed a medium, but wondered if they could make it a tad more snug than normal.  They said “no prob” and when the glove came it was perfect; well, it was perfect after it stretched to fit for a month or so.

These posts made me want to give it another try.  When I tried on both gloves and one fit tighter than the other one, I remembered the story above.  Good folks to deal with!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Technology....the knack of arranging the world so that we don't have to experience it.

Offline Papajack

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2022, 02:00:18 PM »
I've been using Batemans for 30-40 years now with the inserts. Had the same one and couldn't wear it out until my wife got her a new puppy! Now I have another one,  plus a chewed one that still works but may need a little attention! 

Offline Elsecaller

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2022, 04:37:36 PM »
I like the Bateman glove I bought so much I've never felt the need to move t something else.

Online kopfjaeger

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2022, 07:23:28 AM »
I shot the Bateman glove with the inserts for many years. It's a well-made and durable glove. The one in the picture I've owned for 20 years, and it still has some years left in it.
HE made me into a polished arrow & concealed me in HIS quiver. Isaiah 49:2

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©