3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Arrow Dynamics Lite question  (Read 469 times)

Offline TaterHill Archer

• Trad Bowhunter
Arrow Dynamics Lite question
« on: April 25, 2022, 09:53:02 PM »
I’m setting up some arrows for my brother-in-law.  He shoots 45 lbs at 28” Bear Kodiak.

for those with AD Lite experience, will these shafts work with a 125-150 grain point in this bow?  I am setting up some Beman Centershots for him and they shoot well, but he asked me to look for something tough.  He shoots in a bushcraft competition and wants some arrows he can “miss” with.  I had some AD trad lites, but they were mis-matched and didn’t shoot well out of any bow no matter the lbs or the point weight.
Jeff

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you."  Benjamin Franklin

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Arrow Dynamics Lite question
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 06:42:23 AM »
I doubt it tater, I've been shooting them for over 20 years but never out of a bow that light  55 being the lightest and 78 being the heaviest.  I can't tell you for sure but my feeling in no, they will be too stiff.

I wouldn't waste my time and money on themespecially since you're already tried them.
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline TaterHill Archer

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Arrow Dynamics Lite question
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2022, 09:23:42 AM »
I doubt it tater, I've been shooting them for over 20 years but never out of a bow that light  55 being the lightest and 78 being the heaviest.  I can't tell you for sure but my feeling in no, they will be too stiff.

I wouldn't waste my time and money on themespecially since you're already tried them.

Thanks Terry.  I shot mine out of a 55 lb bow and 50 lb bow.  I couldn’t get them to fly straight at all.  I tried different lengths, weighted inserts, aluminum inserts, 135-190 grain broadheads and a couple off heavier bows.  Never get good flight out of them.  I was told at one point that there was a glitch in some and they weren’t any good.  Don’t know if I got that 1/2 dozen or not, but I was so disappointed. 

I see they have trad x-lites.  Not sure how much different they would be.
Jeff

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you."  Benjamin Franklin

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©