3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: TP  (Read 688 times)

Offline Hal Hartness

• Trad Bowhunter
TP
« on: February 10, 2023, 12:08:19 PM »
TP
I know many of you have and still suffer from it.
You are not the only sport that suffer from it. ( shack on the free throw line ect)
Many are afraid to talk about it because of fear it will show up
I say  It is fixable in every case. without shooting right to left handed ect
Understanding its make up why it comes. why it takes over and how to control it over it controlling you
Fixing TP will not make you a great shooter. It will make you a better shot. Just like a better release will make you better. It wont make you beat a guy who is a God given better shot. Much like fixing your swing in baseball will up your average but not make you better than a guy with better eye sight and eye hand response
 It is your conscious mind working or turning over the shot to the subconscious  then your not being able to take logic control or conscious control again, your subconscious pattern control takes over. Like when you drive home and get there wondering how you did it.
There is not one way tp comes on and not just one way to cure or control it.
tp is all in your head and fixable
It is not being over bowed as many say. over bowed can bring it on like many things ( shooting IN front of a crowd) ect
Im older have helped hundreds in many sports as a coach with the problem, would like to pass on 50+ year of study and just love the sport or seeing feathers fly through the air. with bow or fly rod.
So If you would like to talk about it I am willing to for free but be forewarned if your a smart !!! I will stop talking with you or charge you 500 hundred a hr for private work.
There are few thing more beautiful than feathers flying to your mark enjoy everyone
Think I will go enjoy some now
God bless

Online Pine

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: TP
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2023, 12:20:07 PM »
 :laughing: This thread got me with the title, I thought it was TP instead of TP.
 :knothead: :bigsmyl:
It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled. Mark Twain

If you're afraid to offend, you can't be honest.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline GCook

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2023, 12:24:29 PM »
:laughing: This thread got me with the title, I thought it was TP instead of TP.
With the one you're in trouble.  Without the other one, you're in trouble.   No win situations.  :laughing:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 06:05:25 AM by GCook »
I can afford to shoot most any bow I like.  And I like Primal Tech bows.

Offline buckeyebowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2023, 01:28:49 PM »
It's like hurting your lower back severely. People who have not experienced it cannot understand how demoralizing it is. Same with target panic. Those who have not experienced it cannot begin to understand it and how it can affect you as an archer.

Offline Maclean

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2023, 02:48:59 PM »
It's like hurting your lower back severely. People who have not experienced it cannot understand how demoralizing it is. Same with target panic. Those who have not experienced it cannot begin to understand it and how it can affect you as an archer.

That's the truth. Though I can't speak to TP, I do have a bad back. When it flares up my world comes to a screeching halt. Hope I never encounter TP.
Toelke Chinook 58" 52@28
Toelke Pika 54" 50@28
Toelke Whip 64" 42@28
Java Man Elkheart Magnum 52" 48@28
Centaur Longbow 60" 50@28
Black Widow PL III 62" 53@28

Idaho Traditional Bowhunters
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Backcountry Hunters and Anglers

Online Kirkll

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2023, 11:34:10 AM »

Actually….. the two are interchangeable if you think about it. Just put one in your pack, and the other out of your mind and you are fine.
Big Foot Bows
Traditional Archery
[email protected]
http://bigfootbows.com/b/bows/

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©