3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: owl bows  (Read 443 times)

Offline wahoo

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: owl bows
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 07:23:00 PM »
Ed Scott 505 287-8134. They are sweet shooters and a great piece of art

Offline Gaur

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2008, 05:52:00 PM »
I just watched the video interview and thought that was one of the coolest interviewed I have ever seen.  I would love to hang out in Ed's shop.
"... He made me a polished arrow and hid me in His quiver" Is 49:2

Offline ChristopherO

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2008, 08:41:00 PM »
I had the pleasure to shoot a couple of his bows this past summer at Cloverdale, In.  Put the selfbow bug on the front burner even hotter.  He is a great man to talk with and very generous.  When I walked up to his display he instantly asked if I would like to try one of his bows out.  I replied that I would love to but was not in the market to purchase a bow at that time.  This is what he said, "In that case then try this one out, it is my most expensive bow."  I shot it better than the f/g martin LB I came to the shoot with.  Great bows.

Offline Traxx

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2008, 08:56:00 PM »
Thats Ed.He does this for a liveing,but that dont get in the way of his being a genuine good Human being.An outstanding Representative of the Craft and sport,and a dang good guy ta boot.
Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye. Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©