3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: New Bob Lee  (Read 941 times)

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
New Bob Lee
« on: February 15, 2007, 10:58:00 PM »
Well I've been looking for a bow since my Kodiak Magnum got stolen and have been searching on here and E-bay. I was browsing the Bob Lee site and seen they had some bows that they were being clearanced out. I seen a few I was interested in, poundage wise, so I made the 30 minute trip to Bob Lee Archery. These guys are so nice and helpful. Walked out of there with a Bob Lee Hunter TD Recurve. 60" 59#@28. It's awesome. Couldn't be happier. If anyone is looking for an awesome bow, please check them out. Justin

Offline SlowBowinMO

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: New Bob Lee
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 11:13:00 PM »
Pretty cool to have them so close.  Sounds like a great bow, enjoy!
"Down-Log Blind at Misty River"

Offline Kip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 07:39:00 AM »
You will really like it I have had two,tough,smooth and great grip,plenty fast.Kip

Offline Yelloweye

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 12:01:00 PM »
I got one just like it last march, 58 lbs 28" Lefty. It is part of my arm now, it is like i was there when they made it.
I seen they make a 54"er now. Did you see any of these?
Like Kip said and great customer service.

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 12:24:00 PM »
I seen that they make a 54"er now, but I didn't see any in person. They had maybe 20 or so bows in stock for sale, but none 54". All of their bows look awesome. My next one is going to be a stickbow. Justin

Offline zbang

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 10:37:00 PM »
I own several Bob Lee bows, you will not find a better family to deal with.  The bows are outstanding performers and the craftmenship is unequaled.  These bows shoot where you look and when you feel the overall consistancy in the draw, you know its going to make you a better traditional bow shooter.   The "Lee" family has been there for us when the market demand wasn't and I respect there commitment to what we call traditional archery, I challenge anyone to shoot a Bob Lee, because you too will have one in your traditional arsenal.

Offline Bushhawg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 06:47:00 AM »
This is only my second post here. When I saw this thread on Bob Lee bows I had to put in my 2 cents worth. I have a Bob Lee stick 58", 57# that I purchased of of ebay for under $300.00. Out of the 5 bows of different brands that I own, this is the only one that I shoot any more. I'm thinking of selling off my other bows so I can buy a take down stick. After several Phone conversations with the staff at Bob Lee archery, I am hard pressed to find better customer service with any company.
These are the New "Good Old Days" Of Traditional Archery.

Offline Featherbuster

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 08:01:00 AM »
I would definetly be in trouble if i lived that close to Bob Lee Archery.  I have a Siganture TD recurve 59 @28 and love it and will never part with that bow!!.
We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. - Tribe Unknown

Southern Traditional Archery

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©