3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Copper Country Bows  (Read 850 times)

Online Trenton G.

• Trad Bowhunter
Copper Country Bows
« on: April 20, 2023, 09:05:01 PM »
Does anyone own one of these, or at least shot one? I can't seem to find much about them online, aside from a neat series they did on 906 Discovering where they followed him through the build process. Considering how much time I spent hunting the copper country while at school, I think that it would be really cool to own a bow from that area. Even better to get back up there in the fall sometime and get another Keweenaw buck with it!

Offline last arrow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Copper Country Bows
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2023, 09:45:10 PM »
Their website has a few pictures of bows with several in stock.  Beyond that not a lot of info out their.
"all knowledge is good. All knowledge opens doors. Ignorance is what closes them." Louis M. Profeta MD

"We must learn to see and accept the whole truth, not just the parts we like." - Anne-Marie Slaughter

Michigan Traditional Bowhunters
TGMM "Family of the Bow"

Offline MGH

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2023, 09:53:11 AM »
I have spoken with him and shot some of his bows at local MI rendezvous and shows.  Nice guy and nice bows!

Online kstout

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2023, 05:19:38 PM »
I've shot his bows at a couple of shoots.  They shoot really nice, and the craftsmanship is excellent.

Online Trenton G.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2023, 07:32:50 AM »
Thanks for the replies guys, I'd be interested in shooting one or two of his bows. It would be nice if some of the shows were a bit closer, but I might have to make a trip somewhere to try one.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©