Author Topic: Howard Hill Wesley Special  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Rmason6210

• Trad Bowhunter
Howard Hill Wesley Special
« on: June 24, 2023, 02:51:20 PM »
Does anybody have any experience with these bows? Could you put a review out if you have? I want to know what the quality of the construction of the bow is and the quality of the ball when it is shot.

Online KenH

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Howard Hill Wesley Special
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2023, 03:39:24 PM »
The folks in this Bowyer's Bench group generally build our own bows, and don't do much with commercial designs.
Living Aboard the s/v ManCave

Offline Longcruise

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2023, 08:54:27 PM »
Does anybody have any experience with these bows? Could you put a review out if you have? I want to know what the quality of the construction of the bow is and the quality of the ball when it is shot.

Generally,  all the Hill bows are well constructed.  If you go to https://www.traditionalarcherysociety.com/forum you will find some very knowledgeable Hill shooters and collectors.
"Every man is the creature of the age in which he lives;  very few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of the time"     Voltaire

Online Kirkll

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2023, 10:27:11 PM »
I'm not sure what you are asking about the quality of the ball when shot?... most these bows shoot arrows... :biglaugh:

might get a better response on the Pow Wow section of this forum... There are a whole bunch of dye'd in the wool HH fans on that forum. you should get a good response...   Kirk
Big Foot Bows
Traditional Archery
[email protected]
http://bigfootbows.com/b/bows/

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©