3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: What sponsors ship to Australia?  (Read 562 times)

Offline Al Kidner

• Trad Bowhunter
    • Pathfinder Outdoors
What sponsors ship to Australia?
« on: July 22, 2023, 10:46:53 PM »
G'day guys.

Well its been a while and I am in need of some stick bow supplies for an up and coming trad shoot. I am just after some blunts and a few dozen 190g glue on filed points in 23/64 and was wondering who in the sponsors list will ship to Aussie these days?

Reason I ask is pre covid it wasn't a problem at all to have gear shipped here but now a lot of the big stores won't bother.

Anyways... I'd appreciate any help on the matter as I'm willing to be a loyal customer who is willing to help a fella out "Down Under" ...seeing as we helped you guys out in just about all wars since WW1  ;)

Regards,

AK.
"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever Seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates.

Online Pat B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: What sponsors ship to Australia?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2023, 08:10:41 AM »
Al, have you tried 3Rivers? I don't know but I'd give them a try. Good luck!
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Online McDave

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2023, 08:45:06 AM »
This seemed strange to me, because why wouldn't a business just tack on whatever the shipping charges were, and the customer could choose whether it was worth it to pay them.  So I searched “problems shipping from US to Australia” on the internet and found that Australia quit accepting many shipments from the US during Covid.  I would imagine these restrictions should have been lifted by now, but you might want to check first to see if there are still any restrictions in place on your side.  If there are not, you might want to notify the businesses that won't ship to Australia that the restrictions have been lifted.  Then maybe they will change their policy.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Technology....the knack of arranging the world so that we don't have to experience it.

Offline A Lex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2023, 05:30:50 PM »
Hi Al

Over the last few months, between a mate and myself, we've had zero issues getting stuff sent from 3Rivers or Surewood Shafts to us here in Tassie. Postage isn't cheap (but was it ever though  :biglaugh:) but hey, it's an awful long way to send things.....

Best
Lex
Good hunting to you all.
May the wind be your friend, and may your arrows fly true,
Most of all, may the appreciation and the gratitude of what we do keep us humble......

Offline Al Kidner

• Trad Bowhunter
    • Pathfinder Outdoors
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2023, 02:08:28 AM »
Thanks guys.

To clear things up, since covid a lot of companies now just charge a blanket charge for items. For example, I did a test order with 3Rivers for  one packet of glue on points and the shipping was $82 USD to Aussie. After reaching out to Addictive Archery from a recommendation off a fellow aussie, they will only charge actual shipping rates.

My order with them was just some field points, judos, some glue and fletchtite and the shipping was $30.

Looks like my $$ will be with Addictive Archery.

"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever Seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates.

Offline dpointon8574

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2023, 08:23:10 AM »
Hey Al, You might want to try RMSG here in Colorado. talk with Tom or one of the guys there. they ship worldwide as far as I know.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©