3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 33# bow and 7/8th inch heads  (Read 2656 times)

Offline Bamboozle

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
33# bow and 7/8th inch heads
« on: October 18, 2023, 03:10:15 PM »
Is this a grown man's bowhunting forum or a kids craft store?

Are men getting this feminized?  I can't believe some of the threads I'm seeing started and posts I'm reading.  Sorry if someone got offended, but may you should get some masculinity.

Get bamboo.

Offline Bamboozle

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: 33# bow and 7/8th inch heads
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 06:35:52 PM »
No cook, I don't want to get technical. I want to get real. I don't need to hear any manbe chamby liberal propaganda. I want to hear about real men hunting, not the scissification of the american male. 

Thanks to whatever admin or moderator pulled this nonsense before me. We don't need justification for sissification.
Get bamboo.

Offline Skates 2

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2023, 06:45:33 PM »
I must have missed the fireworks, but i'm not sure why we're getting technical on a traditional bow hunting forum anyway.

I agree and hope this forum doesn't drift fem.

Offline F. Dobbs

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 07:05:54 PM »
I saw it! "If you want to get technical"  :biglaugh:

Online M60gunner

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2023, 07:41:19 PM »
Missed the fireworks as well. Probably would have put me in “jail”.

Offline F. Dobbs

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2023, 08:17:30 PM »
Missed the fireworks as well. Probably would have put me in “jail”.

Are you admitting you are fem? :biglaugh:

Online M60gunner

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2023, 09:54:24 PM »
No, I am more the “macho” type. Until a few years ago anything under 60#’s was a girly bow.

Offline Bobby Sikes

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2023, 10:48:18 AM »
I saw the comment that this thread might offend liberals.  Got news for ya, this WHOLE site offends liberals Sherlock.

Offline Bamboozle

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2023, 11:32:26 AM »
Well, whoever made that comment is probably a liberal themselves because liberals get offended over a hang nail.
Get bamboo.

Offline awry

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2023, 12:42:15 PM »
I saw the comment that this thread might offend liberals.  Got news for ya, this WHOLE site offends liberals Sherlock.

:laughing:

Offline Sam Spade

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2023, 02:33:33 PM »

:laughing:

Yep!!!

Offline Sam Spade

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2023, 02:41:38 PM »
I saw the last post, a liberal worried about other liberals. Great, just great, and just what this site needs. Geeeezzzz

Offline Orion

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • Contributing Member
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2023, 08:33:03 PM »
I don't know how to add a like to a post, but I like whiskey's post.

Offline Skates 2

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2023, 03:05:58 PM »
I agree the rules say no politics. Therefore the original poster who posted politics was pulled. Thank you moderators and whoever did it but cause it doesn't belong. Those that continue to perpetuate it should also be pulled. Which it looks like it has been thanks again moderators for keeping this site manly,and not a kindergarten playground or some sort of hidden agenda political outlet.

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2023, 07:33:54 PM »
I must be late to the party also. I'm thankful for the moderator who pulled any liberal garbage off this side. Rob and I have been fighting this for twenty years, And i'm glad we didn't have to step into this one. If you are liberal and don't like triggering or don't like that, we pull liberal stuff. Get lost, I don't care how long you've been here. I'm not putting up with liberal b*******, Go support your local drag Queen show at
the elementary library. You sick baaaaasards

Someone please email me who complained. And who wrote about liberalism on this site. Anyone who supports pedophilia does not belong here.
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline whiskyweasel

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2023, 08:24:19 PM »
Not sure I'd call it complaining, Terry, but I'll save someone the trouble of emailing you my information. I raised my concerns about the wisdom of this thread - both the political dog-whistling and the pointed denigration of new members of TradGang trying to learn something from all the folks here. My post got pulled, which I expected it would. I've long suspected that such one-sided policing has been occuring here.

I appreciate your up-front honesty about what politics are allowed here and what aren't. It's hypocrisy and a blatant misapplication of the stated rules that you like to parade about, but all the same, it is good to see where you stand.

I'll be honest, folks, this site is turning into an ugly place. It has been pointed out before, though usually those comments have been removed as well. I love this sport of ours, and there are precious few places to find so many knowledgeable minds thinking about the same things. But the frequency in which we have to wade through nonsense like this is ever increasing.

Ultimately it is the responsibility of the moderators to clean this up. Your response, Terry, is disappointing but expected and true to form. I wish you the best, honestly, it's gotta be an immense burden to carry all the anger expressed in this thread.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 08:54:43 PM by whiskyweasel »

Offline Trenton G.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2023, 09:53:22 PM »
Well, I never intended to add to this thread, but at this point things have gotten out of hand enough that I believe I'll add my 2 cents and get out. First off, and I never thought I'd have to say this on here. I'm not a liberal, but I have nothing against those on here who choose to vote that way. Every one is free to their own views, and I think for Terry to lump them all into one group and accuse everyone of the things that he just has is ridiculous, and for lack of a better word, childish. It seems Mr. Green has forgotten that without members, TradGang will have no content, discussions, success photos, etc. as the member bashing has gotten more and more frequent lately. When I joined TradGang, it was to talk tradional bowhunting with like minded people. It was a great site, and far from the arguing and what not that can be found must other places. It doesn't quite seem to be that way anymore. As someone else posted a few weeks ago, if it's your playground, you get to make the rules. However, if you don't follow your own rules, it's no fun for anyone else. If this keeps up, I might have to go find a different playground to play on...

Online LoneRanger

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2023, 10:56:56 PM »
I’m the guy who was blissfully unaware of how contentious my Grizzly broadheads were. Perhaps the TG welcome page should be updated. I’ve been a member for 13 years and always found that true, till this episode.

Offline madmaxthc

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2023, 09:10:35 AM »
I do not owe loyalty to any political party, and have lots of opinions about both sides, but never made a political post on this forum.

While I recognize the amount of work that people put into managing this forum, I expected others to be held to the same rules I abide. Seeing moderators and administrators breaking them is shameful.
Life is short, play hard

Online trad_bowhunter1965

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2023, 11:30:53 AM »
What I think is funny is the folk's that complain and call Trad Gang and ugly place are still here just like Whoopi Goldberg and the rest still in the USA. How we know is that little box by you name when it's green you on Trad Gang. If this gets' taken down I understand you should of seen the first draft 
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 02:44:57 PM by trad_bowhunter1965 »
" I am driven by those thing that rouse my traditional sense of archery and Bowhunting" G Fred Asbell

Trad Gang Hall of Fame
Yellowstone Longbows
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Professional Bowhunters Society Associate Member
Retired 38 years DoD civilian.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©