3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Moving out of the trees for late season!(season is over)  (Read 3624 times)

Offline 1Canvas

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Moving out of the trees for late season!(season is over)
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2024, 10:16:06 PM »
I started ground hunting last year, quite different from the trees, not being able to see very far is the worse thing for me. I am getting older and want to move from the trees once the leaves drop. I just ordered a Waldrop Pac Seat for next year.
What I do like is not having to take all of the tree stand gear in and out then set up and take down each hunt.

Offline Emilio

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2024, 06:25:09 AM »
Hi friends,
I only hunt from the ground since I started bowhunting 30 years ago. The reason for me is that I don´t enjoy being all day seated on a tree just waiting to see if any animal wants to cross my line. Being successful hunting this way (understanding success just as killing) is much lower, but in the other hand I enjoy much more.

Online Mike Bolin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2024, 09:49:17 PM »
Thanks to all for the feedback and encouragement! Hunting from the ground is something I intend to do more of this coming Fall. I did have some encounters during late season, and it was a lot of fun. If any of you guys go to the big shoot at Cloverdale this coming June and you have a Waldrop Pacseat, bring it along with you. I'd love to try one out before I pull the trigger on one. Thanks again>>>---------->
Centaur longbow 62", 43#@28"
River Raisin Siren, 60", 41#@28"
Osage Selfbow 62", 47#@28
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

Offline 1Canvas

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2024, 11:26:50 PM »
Thanks to all for the feedback and encouragement! Hunting from the ground is something I intend to do more of this coming Fall. I did have some encounters during late season, and it was a lot of fun. If any of you guys go to the big shoot at Cloverdale this coming June and you have a Waldrop Pacseat, bring it along with you. I'd love to try one out before I pull the trigger on one. Thanks again>>>---------->
On another thread on this site there is a discount code for 20.00 off. Between that and the current price I had the move on one.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©