3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Suzanne St Charles  (Read 274 times)

Offline Traxx

• Trad Bowhunter
Suzanne St Charles
« on: May 17, 2008, 03:08:00 PM »
Had a phone conversation,with Suzanne a couple days ago.What a delightfull lady and enjoyable experience.She treated me like an old friend,and didnt know me from Adam,before this.I gaurantee,there will be other calls,in the future.She whent above n beyond for a new,last minute customer.
Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye. Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark.

Offline Trooper

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Suzanne St Charles
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 08:00:00 PM »
Traxx,
   I've delt with Jay and Joe on several occasions as a customer of theirs and have spoken to Glenn on the phone.  They're all good people and class acts.  I've never spoken to or delt with Suzanne. What does she sell?  I know at one time she made and sold arrows.  Does she still do that?  I have 3 of Jay's bows and Bear broadheads I got from Joe and it just seems proper to get arrows made by Suzanne if she still does that.  What is her phone number? Thanks!  
  Murray
It's not what you kill but how you hunt...

Offline Bear Heart

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 08:30:00 PM »
She still makes arrows.  Her company is Northwest Archery. 1-888-897-2393  or  www.nwarchery.com
Traditional Bowhunters of Washington
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad
"Memories before merchandise!"

Offline Traxx

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 09:04:00 PM »
Trooper,
There ya have it.
I couldnt agree more.Seems proper to me too.Better give her a call.You wont regret it.
Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye. Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark.

Offline Jesse Minish

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 11:03:00 PM »
She is great to deal with and gives you a great product for the money. What more can you say.

Offline Woodduck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 12:10:00 AM »
How 'bout that site....nice.
  Check out her flu flus. Somebody's always asking about making them.
Happy trails....   ('till we meet again, Dale Evans Rogers)
>>>--a kindred spirit--->     (got that from Fred Anderson)

North Carolina Bowhunters Association

Offline Bill Shepard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 01:15:00 AM »
I took a bow building class from Jay last summer and had a great time.  From my experience with him, I ordered arrows from Suzanne.  We don't live far apart, so she met me half way to deliver the arrows.  Their products and manners are second to none.
"...But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Offline Traxx

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 07:59:00 PM »
I ordered a dozen arrows on thursday and they were waitin for me when i got home today.WOW!!!!!
They werent pre made either,cause i asked her if she had any.She made em n shipped em to me that fast.I didnt expect em till at least wed or thurs.Top a the line service i tell ya.

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 11:05:00 AM »
you would have a hard time finding anyone nicer to do business with then Suzanne.She's one of the best and been makeing arrows for...well I better let her tell you how long.Here's one of my personal collecters items....yes I did shoot this at a mule deer doe one morning.Big old bowdoc miss too.I spent over 2 hours looking for this arrow.Once found that was purty much the end of shooting it.I would ask her to sign one special arrow of the dozen.bowdoc....

Offline Paul WA

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 04:48:00 PM »
Yup I agree with Don, top shelf woman.. and as fine an arrow maker as you will find...PR
"I'm a trophy hunter till something else comes along"

Offline 6X5

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2008, 11:21:00 AM »
A few years ago I was up at Northwest Archery when it was still in business and talked to Suzanne. She was talking to me,handling the phone and straightening arrow shafts all at the same time. What did she use to straighten shafts? She had a groove worn in the counter top from using it to rub the shafts straight. Very Class Act and beautiful arrows to boot.
Robert Johns

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2008, 12:41:00 PM »
Did someone say something about the lady straightening arrows on counter...I thought you guy's may enjoy this picture..Suzanne straightening away.....and the good looking kid on the left is my son Troy who work with her for over 8 years at NWA...as mentioned above she's one of the best......bowdoc

Offline Selfyewdave

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2008, 01:29:00 PM »
I agree totally.  I ordered some arrows from her for a bow her brother Jay was building for me.  She called him to find out more about the bow so she could spec the arrows for it.  All I can say is wow.

When I first was thinking about buying a bow from Jay, I wrote him a short email asking for some info.  He sent me an email back that was short of the the Epic of Gilgamesh.  When I called him on the phone we talked for about 45 minutes.  Great people.
74" Pacific Yew Classic English Yew Longbow 60#@29"

62" Pronghorn 3pc takedown 60#@28"

68" Custom Hickory longbow 52#@28"

Louisiana Traditional Bowman member, ARTAC member, BLBS member

Offline pucci

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2008, 01:44:00 PM »
Excellent communication and service, kind and helpful. I bought nocks and feathers from NW Archery and I'd buy anything again.
What I don't know is if she makes self-nock arrows and if she works with ash shafts. I'll ask next time.

José.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©