3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: "Someone Special" Gets A New Parent  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Dano

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: "Someone Special" Gets A New Parent
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2008, 10:31:00 PM »
:bigsmyl:  Ain't we all.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy" Red Green

Offline Mockingbird

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2008, 10:49:00 AM »
Read well, my friends, and take heed. The players come and go, the scenery on the stage shifts, but the story itself is ever the same: the husband is always the last to know.  :rolleyes:  

Luuuucy??   :mad:  

All seriousness aside (   ;)  ), I'm happy for the both of you. Kathy will be pleased no end to get a bow of just the kind she has wanted for a long time; and to get it from a good and respected friend such as Bernie is icing on the cake.

And Bernie can be confident that his darlin' is in good hands; Killy will most certainly respect the affections that Bernie has for that bow, and add her own to boot. And the best part is that it's all in the family. If (and it's a BIG "if") Killie ever decides to pass it on for some reason, I'm sure she'll take the same care in choosing a new home for Someone Special that Bernie did.

Goodonya both!   :D
When the oak is felled the whole forest echoes with its fall, but a hundred acorns are sown in silence by an unnoticed breeze. -Thomas Carlyle, historian and essayist (1795-1881)

Offline Dano

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2008, 02:10:00 PM »
Clark, you sugar coated it real nice, but I do believe Kathy is in deep doodoo, if she isn't she oughta be  :biglaugh:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy" Red Green

Offline Mockingbird

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2008, 02:26:00 PM »
Dano, you're a rascal of the highest order. My hat's off to you!  :notworthy:
When the oak is felled the whole forest echoes with its fall, but a hundred acorns are sown in silence by an unnoticed breeze. -Thomas Carlyle, historian and essayist (1795-1881)

Offline Dano

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2008, 03:12:00 PM »
:bigsmyl:

Offline Linc

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2008, 07:56:00 AM »
Good on ya Bernie and Killie. I gotz a tear in my eye also Dano.

Killie, I have some pennies I can help you with.I'll even roll them.  :bigsmyl:    :wavey:    :wavey:
Lincoln E. Farr

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©