3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: NW Archery Co. Sign  (Read 242 times)

Offline adface

• Trad Bowhunter
NW Archery Co. Sign
« on: June 04, 2008, 04:06:00 PM »
I know there was question about the old archery store sign in Seattle.  I talked to my mother (Glenn St. Charles' daughter) - apparently Todd, the man who is coordinating the development of the businesses on the old archery store property may be planning to put up a restaurant in honor of Glenn St. Charles.  The idea is still in the works, but they would be using the old sign and memorabilia that my granddad, Glenn owns to decorate the restaurant.  I will get further confirmation soon from Todd and I will be sure to update anyone interested in knowing at that time.  If the sign is not going to be used; I will do my best to make sure it doesn't get thrown out!

Offline Roadkill

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: NW Archery Co. Sign
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 07:23:00 PM »
Was this shop down by the Lake in the middle of Seattle?  I stopped by on my way to AK and met Glenn in 1981.
Cast a long shadow-you may provide shade to someone who needs it.  Semper Fi

Offline portugeejn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 11:26:00 PM »
I am glad the sign is not destined to be destroyed, one way or the other.  Thanks for checking into it.

Ron

Offline adface

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 01:03:00 PM »
The sign now hangs in the Archery Bistro among other significant items that are in relation to Glenn St. Charles, the same location of the NW Archery store.  

Archery Bistro
19803 1st Avenue South
Normandy Park, Washington 98148
(206) 429-3145

Offline Warberg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 01:09:00 PM »
Thanks for the info Ad, Best wishes.

Offline Warberg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 01:14:00 PM »
Those that like to see what Ad speaking of, I'm walking there now to see what i missed.. Special thanks Ad. I Didn't know this myself and also live on 198 th. Wow I cant wait..

Offline adface

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2010, 03:56:00 PM »
Originally posted by Warberg:
Those that like to see what Ad speaking of, I'm walking there now to see what i missed.. Special thanks Ad. I Didn't know this myself and also live on 198 th. Wow I cant wait..
What did you think?

Offline Bjorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2010, 04:34:00 PM »
I just went there using google. Must have missed warberg........the reviews describe it as a great place! Gotta go for real sometime. The pic must be of some near by place though.

Offline Warberg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2010, 05:32:00 PM »
First time i went in there, I thought it was archery related item with a coffee shop. I didn't see any thing of NW. So I turned around and left, Keep in mind no coffee yet, and wasn't awake or paying attention. Now that you cleared it up Ad, Thought there were only trying to Make a dollar of the Family's accomplishments in that location. Very glad you you cleared this matter up AD.Big vhange of perspective,**** Bjorn, being the excellent computer guy that i am not,, Will try to sent you a pic of this place soon.. Thanks much

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©