3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: would like to get mo trad guys toghter  (Read 900 times)

Offline goodolboy94

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: would like to get mo trad guys toghter
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2008, 02:52:00 AM »
i understand familytime and depends on the weather it is supposed to be hot the next couple of weeks so what a bout the 4th of july weekend i know myself i have a threeday weekend for the 4th and what is more american than trad guys on a hog hunt to defend missouri lands from the destruction caused by these feral hogs and if anything squirells are in season so if you think that weekend will work for you let me know if not we can set another date
every mourn brought forth a noble chance, and every chance brought forth a noble knight-wiston churchhill

Offline goodolboy94

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2008, 02:53:00 AM »
Thank you curtis for all the hard work you put in to trying to get this off the ground
every mourn brought forth a noble chance, and every chance brought forth a noble knight-wiston churchhill

Offline Curtis Haden

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2008, 08:20:00 AM »
Well, I'm certainly   NOT  asking anyone to conform to my schedule, but I'll have to work July 4th weekend.  The next one I have off is the weekend of the 19th, but that's MOJAM IIRC...

The weekend of July 26 might work for me, but again, whatever suits the rest of you is fine with me.  I live close enough I can go anytime, so don't worry about that.  I'll still be glad to help in any way possible.
Rose Oak Ace 41@28
Super Shrew Gold 42@28
Black Widow PCH-X 40@28
Toelke Pika 43@28
_ _ _

A subtle play on words is better than a poke in the eye.

Offline John3

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2008, 06:04:00 PM »
John & Curtis... You two pick a weekend. The 26th works well for me.. I too have to work over the 4th. But,, any weekend you two pick I will make it work..

Lets go chase some hogs.. Make a weekend "official" and we will get everybody on board.

John III
"There is no excellence in Archery without great labor".  Maurice Thompson 1879

Professional Bowhunters Society--Regular Member
United Bowhunters of Missouri
Compton Life Member #333

Offline loyd

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2008, 07:13:00 PM »
hay curtis i live north of willow springs on 137, if you get somthing going let me know.just not in the heat of the summer. loyd

Offline JPE

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2008, 08:00:00 AM »
Problem around the lake wapapello area is they are hunted hard by locals with dogs and pickups. So they are mostly nocturnal. We have been down ther a few times and they are spooky, real hard to hunt. Pm me if i can tell you anything else.JIM

Offline Curtis Haden

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2008, 01:40:00 AM »
Soooo... John H, what do you think about a date and/or location?  Only thing I can promise anytime soon is heat and humidity here.     :saywhat:  

One benefit of doing it early is the dog/gun hunters might be less inclined to crash our little party.  Wait a little latter, you have the possibility of dryer weather and the chance to hunt water.  Everything's a trade-off.  Shot several hours in the back yard yesterday in semi-comfortable conditions.  The mosquitoes must have all morphed overnight, cuz they about carried me off today...     :biglaugh:

Only thing I know for sure is that I would welcome the chance to get together with some of you guys and hunt.  Squirrels, hogs, whatever...  Just say when!!!
Rose Oak Ace 41@28
Super Shrew Gold 42@28
Black Widow PCH-X 40@28
Toelke Pika 43@28
_ _ _

Offline goodolboy94

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2008, 02:38:00 AM »
i am ok with what ever worrks for most people and i would say lets try fort leonard wood are i mean we can always get lucky if not we can have a camp out and stump/ squurrel hunting weekend, i wiill just be happy to be able to bring borthers of the bow toghter for a weekend so what work dates will work for the people who wana go

Offline geno

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2008, 05:37:00 PM »
I kicked one up a couple of yrs ago on the ft. I have rabbit hunted alot down there.There is a place to camp there that is not on post but right outside a small west gate..

Went through Houston yesterday Curtis on the way to Ava. Always keeping an eye out for ya.My son and I would have enjoyed stopping by and taking some lessons.  :)  
G
"Learning how to shoot a bow is easy if you learn the right way"..Howard Hill

Offline Curtis Haden

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2008, 06:43:00 PM »
Dang, Geno...  Didn't know you were wealthy enough to take lessons from me!!!  There's no charge for the experience, but I'm assuming you know the only "lessons" I teach are on how to lose arra's!     :biglaugh:
Rose Oak Ace 41@28
Super Shrew Gold 42@28
Black Widow PCH-X 40@28
Toelke Pika 43@28
_ _ _

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©