3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Old style hats  (Read 516 times)

Offline Daddy Bear

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Old style hats
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 05:41:00 AM »
If you find yourself in Italy, there would be your best location for purchasing a thin band Borsalino same as Fred's. Otherwise, you can purchase the hat here:

http://www.firststreetleather.com/store/hats_hats_borsalino_italian_hats_borsalino_39-62_smaller_trvlr_w_ribbon_tawny_bor390062-1.html

They do have the correct gray color, but they do not have a photo of the grey hat. Yours for $200USD and it will save you airfare to Italy!

Daddy Bear

Offline deertraks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2008, 06:46:00 AM »
What do you fellows wear in the summer, when its hot. I have a nice light wool hat to wear when it cool but seem to hot for summer. I would like a cool hat to wear to the shoots.
Dave
Phil. 2:6-11

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2008, 08:02:00 AM »
Ron:

Here is a link to a whip making master who can fix you up.

Thanks, but I was just kidding about the whip.     :D ...."Lash LaClair"    :saywhat:
   :biglaugh:
We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Life is like a wet sponge, you gotta squeeze it until you get every drop it has to offer

Offline centaur

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2008, 08:36:00 AM »
Here's my current summer hat. In case we actually have summer in Wyoming this year.
 http://www.villagehatshop.com/cotton_safari_leather-band.html
If you don't like cops, next time you need help, call Al Sharpton

Offline portugeejn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2008, 07:37:00 PM »
My wife bought me one of these for my birthday.  I like it.

Ron

scout hat

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2008, 08:22:00 PM »
Some of my hats.

We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Life is like a wet sponge, you gotta squeeze it until you get every drop it has to offer

Offline The Gopher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2008, 08:18:00 AM »
i got the fred bear hat from 3 rivers, i looks good, fits me well, and is very functional. Also it is a pretty good deal at around 20 bucks i think. aside from second hand i think thats about as good as it'll get.
"The future is, of all things, the thing least like eternity. It is the most temporal part of time, for the past is frozen and no longer flows, and the present is all lit up with eternal rays." ~C.S. Lewis

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©