3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Cloverdale/ Assenheimer bows  (Read 250 times)

Offline indianalongbowshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
Cloverdale/ Assenheimer bows
« on: June 15, 2008, 02:30:00 PM »
Been wanting a Assenheimer for a couple years and everytime one comes up for sale on here by the time I see it its sold. Well shot a couple of Dons bows yesterday and settled on a 62 in. 47@28 Master Hunter Elite, gonco alves riser w/ebony grip cap w/ebony-cocobolo accent stripe with cherrywood limb veneers..These bows shoot and feel awesome, great grip and hit right where I looked, also very quiet w/o silencers other then a little string twang.. put 400.00 down on bow pl. 20.00 for sh., hope to send rest of money next week..will be putting 2-3 bows up for sale maybe a Wallace or 2 and a Bighorn I just bought, going to try to get down to just a couple 3 bows to shoot all the time, plus pay for Assenheimer....will post pics as soon as I get it
dean/indianalongbowshooter

Offline 52 bow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Cloverdale/ Assenheimer bows
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 06:18:00 PM »
Dean, get a hold of me when you get it. Would like to shoot it. my buddy shoots Wallaces- let me know what specs. are on it.John Benetti

Offline Otto

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 07:49:00 PM »
Heh heh......I couldn't stand it.  I was at Cloverdale all this past week.  I went and saw Donnie on Saturday and danged if I didn't order Assenheimer #3.

Aaaahhhh....ya can't take it with you....!!!!
Otto

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 08:10:00 PM »
Steve, I believe we talked to each other on the 3-D course, I was shooting the Super Diablo and you were shooting a Rivers Edge I believe with really nice looking limbs.

Offline wango

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 09:02:00 PM »
Nice bows . Bought one at the O.S.T.A. shoot last year and own several .
TGMM  Brotherhood  of  the  Bow

Offline Otto

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 09:31:00 PM »
Dean

HAH!!!!  Yeah...that was me...  Isn't the internet an amazing place!!!!  You shoot with a guy on Sat and Sunday night your talking about it on the internet...amazing.

Yeah....I broke down and ordered another Assenheimer.  You won't be dissappointed at all.  Donnie builds a fantastic bow.  Quick and one of the quietest I've shot.  Yep....you gotta post pick when you get it.

Steve
Otto

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 03:27:00 AM »
Steve, it was good to meet you and that is the cool thing about the net...will post a pic as soon as I get it, hope to see ya there next year.

Offline Dave Huff

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 09:03:00 PM »
own two, awesome bows, wouldn't trade them for the world. Hoping to pick up another this year myself. Won one last year in a raffle, hope my luck holds out this year.
It is a world with dew still on it, more touched by wonder and possiblitly than any I have since known.

Offline Bowtie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 10:01:00 PM »
Dean,
You will love your Assenheimer......... But, if you don't, just let me know!  I've been looking for another one (45-49lbs).  After shooting a friend's Assenheimer, I was hooked.  I was lucky and purchased my first Assenheimer (Master Hunter)from this site in January of this year.  Best of luck to you.
Jerry
The work praises the man.

Offline Pops

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 06:46:00 AM »
I think Sat. I was shooting just in front of you guys. I had a B.W. and my friend had a Assenheimer.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 09:25:00 AM »
Well guys just sent the check for rest of deposit in this morning, Don said he would mail bow out Fri. more then likely so should have it by Mon-Tues at the latest....cant wait.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©