3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Shrew Classic Hunter ?  (Read 484 times)

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Shrew Classic Hunter ?
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 04:11:00 PM »
Here's a 52" Shrew Classic Hunter that I shot a turkey with last year.

We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Life is like a wet sponge, you gotta squeeze it until you get every drop it has to offer

Offline Gehrke145

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 04:23:00 PM »
anyone got an unstrung pic?  I gotta see those limbs   :bigsmyl:

Offline DeerSpotter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2008, 04:40:00 PM »
I am going to throw monkey wrench in here, what about the,

Super Shrew Scout, ( Lil Favorite ) it's a recurve how does it compare to the classic shrew Hunter ?  Is there a comparison, I shoot recurve, I just talked to Ron, but I forgot to ask him about it, we just talked about the classic shrew Hunter.  Anybody have any info

Thanks

Carl
--------------------------
 Heb.13:5-6

Offline Chris Surtees

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2008, 04:42:00 PM »
Beautiful bows,,,have a SS Gold on order for my boys graduation gift.

CS

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2008, 08:05:00 PM »
Carl, the Lil' Favorite recurve is also an awesome bow.  I think the difference between the two is totally a personal preference.  As far as how they shoot they both have a great feel and both are very stable.  I have never compared for speed but both are quiet and cast a great arrow.

Here is a pic of my bow rack.  The 2 bottom bows are both unstrung Lil' Favorites, the next one up that is strung is my wife 52" Classic Hunter, the unstrung bow behind hers is an unstrung 54" Classic Hunter:

Here are a few more from deer camp this past fall.  The Osage bow is my Classic Hunter, the gray bow is my Lil' Favorite, and the 3rd bow with the bow quiver is my Samurai longbow:

Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline BobW

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2008, 09:27:00 PM »
somehow I knew Tim would have a picture handy.  :knothead:  ... I bet he keeps them in his walet like family pictures..  :cool:  ...
"A sagittis hungarorum libera nos Domine"
>>---TGMM-Family-of-the-Bow--->
Member: Double-T Archery Club, Amherst, NY
St. Judes - $100k for 2010 - WE DID IT!!!!

Offline DeerSpotter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2008, 09:44:00 PM »
Thanks Tim,

Well I think so, you may be given me trouble, today Bob was trying to nail one down in his inventory.  I would been in trouble if he had one on hand, I was looking for one around 45# to 48# @ 29", I had just heard so much about these things, I thought I would give one a try.  But I hate to order one custom, and not like it, so I was looking around for a used one, or someone that was looking to trade.

Thanks again for the info, that's a great heard of bow you have there.  And you're probably pretty proud that your wife and you can shoot together,

Cool

Carl
--------------------------
 Heb.13:5-6

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2008, 09:52:00 PM »
Man Bob every where I look your busting my chops today!!  :(    I can't help it that you have gorrila arms and have to order all yours custom made!!   :bigsmyl:    :thumbsup:    :archer:
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©