3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Eagles flight or Mini Max quiver?  (Read 756 times)

Offline OconeeDan

• Trad Bowhunter
Eagles flight or Mini Max quiver?
« on: February 19, 2007, 10:10:00 PM »
Any pros or cons with the Eagles Flight 4 arrow quiver versus the Mini Max 4 arrow quiver featured in the 3 Rivers catalog?  
They look about the same, cost about the same.  Want to hear from some who actually have one, the other, or both.
Thanks in advance.  Dan

Offline estacado

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Eagles flight or Mini Max quiver?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 05:16:00 AM »
I have a Kanati, 4 arrow quiver, also shown on the 3 Rivers site and their catalog. I have 3 of them. Same functionality, doesnt throw off the balance of the bow. Its just looks and what you want. Any of the three would work.

Estacado

Offline OconeeDan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 07:53:00 AM »
Estacado, that Kanati is a good looking quiver.  Is it quiet, does it hold arrows securely?  I guess the wire allows you to remove quiver with arrows in it, right?  Why did you select that quiver over the less expensive Mini Max quiver, the cool looking two tone leather?

Offline 2fletch

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 09:30:00 AM »
OconeeDan, the Eagle's Flight and the MiniMAX are both made by Eagle's Flight Archery. The two models sold by 3 Rivers are the standard models with brown leather and riveted hoods. This is a very lightweight and functional quiver.

We also make several other models including the "Apache" (side stitched), "Cherokee" (front stitched), and the "Navajo" with front stitching and two colors of leather.

We have tried to introduce our newer products carefully and hope to eventually make them available to your local traditional archery dealer. Currently they are being sold on Ebay, direct through the Eagle's Flight Archery shop, and just a few dealers. One of the best places to see them is on Ron LaClair's website.

Offline OconeeDan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 07:12:00 PM »
Thanks, 2Fletch.  I'll look where you told me to and decide which one I will buy.
Dan

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©