3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: The next PBS banquet??  (Read 363 times)

Offline PA stickbow boy

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: The next PBS banquet??
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2008, 12:10:00 PM »
I went to the one in the 'burgh and now I'm hooked... I here Nashville is a real fun place
Keep the sun at your back and the wind in your face.

Offline The Singing Bowyer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2008, 05:06:00 PM »
Nashville is the perfect place! The Tennessee Traditional Archery Society will be pitching in to help, there is plenty of lodging both at the Maxwell(which is a beautiful, historic hotel)and around it, downtown offers all the entertainment you could want, and it is located within 600 miles of the majority of US cities. It also has an international airport, so flights in from all over are feasible and reasonable.

I called Nashville home for nearly 10 years, so I will be happy to show some of you around... My brother Travis still lives there and is looking forward to seeing Uncle Gene and Barry in "his town".
Shoot Straight,
Chad K. Slagle

Offline Rick McGowan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2008, 05:37:00 PM »
Stevo, yeah I know about the ibex horn, I still have nightmares about what a Mongolian prison is like!
One of the reasons, I would have liked to see a banquet in GA-FL region is that PBS has a very strong member base in those states and March is good for hog and turkey hunts. We could have booked several very nice hotels along the Carolinas and Georgia coasts, but at that time of the year, the price was higher than the PBS limit. Not a lot of PBS members in TN so the surrounding states will need to pitch in!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©