3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Fair Price?  (Read 755 times)

Offline 1Longbow

• Trad Bowhunter
Fair Price?
« on: February 20, 2007, 05:04:00 PM »
My son has a Death Wish longbow that he would like to sell,its 58 " and 46# @28 " RH,its a beautiful bow and we bought it when he was into shooting ,then he found girls and its been put away for awhile. He has since begun to shoot again and it was at this time we figured out that he is left eyed dominate and he has decided to sell it and get a left handed bow and relearn to shoot. I would say that the bow is in very good plus ,shape it has purple heart in the riser with dark grey limbs. I guess after all that ,what would be a fair price to ask for this bow? We're not trying to ream anyone just a good guesstimate on what to ask---Thanks very much -1Longbow

Offline wifishkiller

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Fair Price?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 06:11:00 PM »
Im not to sure myself.  What I normally do is wait for the same bow (or close to)to show up on **** and that will give you a ball park

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 06:21:00 PM »
did you do a SEARCH on here, using Death Wish as your search terms, in the Traditional Bows forum only, to see what others have sold for?
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 06:24:00 PM »
Too funny.....I thought Rob was joking when he zapped ****!!!
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline wifishkiller

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 07:27:00 PM »
lol I was wondering what happened

Offline Scott S.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 07:36:00 PM »
My opinion depends on whether I'm buying or selling.  I figure I'm getting a pretty fair price at 1/2-3/4  of new price depending on condition and demand of that particular bowyer. PM sent.
"The fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth and upon every bird of the heavens, upon everything that creeps on the ground and all the fish of the sea. Into your hand they are delivered." Gen 9:2

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©