3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Safari Tuff Bags  (Read 271 times)

Offline gilf

• Trad Bowhunter
Safari Tuff Bags
« on: July 16, 2008, 07:54:00 AM »
My wife and I both got new ACS bows this year, when we purchased them we decided to go for the Rhino bags rather than just the standard 3 sleeve case.

We absolutely love the bows (I already had 2 so no great surprise there) but we also love the Rhino cases. So much so I want a few more, one for the other ACS I now have and one for the Morrison Cheyenne I traded the other ACS for.

However I'm having trouble getting some info I need, I have sent two requests via the contact forms on the Safari Tuff site but so far no response (I have left plenty of time for a response). This isn't a complaint its just I'm really keen to order at least 2 more cases now and possibly more in the future.

The two questions I have are, whats the additional cost for shipping the cases to the UK where I live and secondly I assume the A&H cases are the compact version, is that correct?

Unfortunately due to time differences phoning is not really an option at the moment.

Any information people could provide on the above questions would be great.

Offline Killdeer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Safari Tuff Bags
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 08:26:00 AM »
I just saw Rod this past weekend, bought a quiver from him. With his arm in a sling, I figured it was a good time to engage him in a little friendly competition, but he would have none of it.

I don't know how long you have been trying to get in touch with him, but with his shoulder surgery and travelling to shoots (this one was in West Virginia) he may not have gotten to his emails.

As for time differences, I see that it is mid-afternoon in England, and it is eight-thirty AM here on the east coast of the US, so a phone call should work out just fine.

Killdeer   :thumbsup:
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline gilf

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 08:54:00 AM »
Many thanks for the info Killdeer, I'll give it a bit longer then, however it was some months back when I originally emailed, but emails go missing etc etc.

Not so much the time difference but more time difference when I'm at work, I can use the internet at work, but can't call internationally.

Thanks again.

Offline JC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 09:26:00 AM »
As Killy said, he's been through surgery...and his job takes up a lot of his time. You will not find a better man to deal with though, and I'm sure the lack of response is explainable.

In addition to the emails, have you tried sending him a Private Message through Tradgang? His handle here is SHOOTO8s.
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©