3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Shrew  (Read 214 times)

Offline Steel

• Trad Bowhunter
Shrew
« on: July 18, 2008, 11:47:00 PM »
Well This is my first picture of my new SuperShrew Deluxe 56" 47lb @ 27" with some AD trad lite arrows I just received from Raptor Archery. I have shot about 40 arrows each evening last three days with the Shrew bow and  love bow. This is the easiest to shoot longbow I have owned so far and I never had a trad bow at 56" Short before really did know what to expect as far as accuracy and overall performance. Overall it's quiet,pretty fast, and I can hammer a kill zone on my 3D target like clock work out to 25-30 yards. This is going to be a great hunting bow it's going on a wildhog hunt at the farm soon. Also the AD arrows are truely a easy spine match and shoot in both my bows like a dart. I also like the finish it has a prettier fake wood grain pattern than my goldtip trad or carbon express heritage arrows have to my eye.I only have one evening of shooting them but am already sure I will be ordering more of the AD trad lite arrows soon.

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Shrew
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 07:07:00 AM »
Congrats on the new bow!!  If you like the Shrew bows as much as I do you may be in trouble!!  Good luck with her.  

Tim
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline bentpole

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 07:20:00 AM »
Congrats! Enjoy! What woods did you get?

Offline Steel

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 09:38:00 AM »
My SuperShrew is just the standred AUTUMN BROWN action wood with front/back handle and tip overlays. It's really prettier than I expected not being a exotic wood bow. This Shrew is going to be my go to hunting bow and I hunt hard all year long from wild pigs,deer,turkeys and predators so it will be a business bow not a wall hanger. I also have a New Morrision Dakota 58" carbon foam core limb exotic woods thats a real looker in the mail hopefuly be here Monday so I am haveing a good bow week with two new bows arriving  :) .

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©