3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Quebec BEAR QUEST III Openings JUNE 2009'  (Read 6195 times)

Offline Curveman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Quebec BEAR QUEST III Openings JUNE 2009'
« Reply #280 on: October 17, 2008, 10:57:00 PM »
We'll leave you the pushed off little ones Robtattoo!     :bigsmyl:      (Actually I wish you were going the first week with the other cool kids-you seem like a fun guy to hunt with)!      :thumbsup:    Seriously, both weeks are chalk full with great guys!

Doc, I think you need a little of that tranquilizer to slow Tommy down to normal speed!       :biglaugh:
Compliance Officer MK,LLC
NRA Life Member

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #281 on: October 18, 2008, 07:42:00 AM »
Yeah I think the darts going to work fine.I been particeing at 7 ft.....Hey I will getta hang out both weeks again and spend a little time wit all my new friends.............this is gonna get good.......bowdoc

Offline STIKNSTRINGBOW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #282 on: October 19, 2008, 02:38:00 AM »
Hey Tom, I got my list today, thank you. I probably wont bring the earplugs though, I am one of the snorers and Don would probably stick them in my nose.
"The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir
"I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order." - John Burroughs

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #283 on: October 19, 2008, 09:19:00 AM »
Shoot guy's the dart deal may not work at all eather...dang-it.....I figured I would give it a try this morning.So's I was thinking Mrs bowdoc may react somewhat like a small bear if I were to just kind of give her a little poke in the butt with the dart tip when she bent over this A.M.to see if it would need to be sharpend,ya know.I'am pretty sure I do not want a full grown bear acting like my old lady did this morning in a small area.Holy balls that was not that funny,well it is now.Was'nt then....I gotta come up with something that's not going to keep inflecting more injury on me then the bear.This just ai'nt working.....bowdoc

Offline meathead

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #284 on: October 19, 2008, 11:28:00 AM »
Bowdoc you lived through it sounds like a successful test to me.

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #285 on: October 19, 2008, 12:23:00 PM »
Man Bowdoc, you sure like to live life on the edge don't you?  :scared:    It wold have been a lot safer to do your Bowdoc Pod field tests on live bears.  What were you thinking?  :knothead:
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #286 on: October 19, 2008, 01:15:00 PM »
Wow Whip I think your right.She's still a little ticked off at me about that.I just called her at work to see how her day was going.I may reserve the testing for actuall bears.You know thats only gonna hurt me while you guy's are laughing at me in Que'bec for screaming while Doc is sewing me up...Mrs bowdoc said this one may inflect pain on me for year to come.Not sure how thats gonna work,I did not get stuck in the butt with a dart..my butt's fine....bowdoc

Offline Curveman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #287 on: October 19, 2008, 04:25:00 PM »
bowdoc you are just TOO funny!   :biglaugh:
Compliance Officer MK,LLC
NRA Life Member

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #288 on: October 20, 2008, 11:11:00 AM »
Hey Steve if I could make you guy's laugh with just a little light hearted fun at Mrs bowdoc expense....ya right are you guy's kidding me ? If I stuck my wife in the azz with that feather fletched dart...Doc Jeff would be doing more then stitching me up.It would be more like he would be doing open heart surgary,but from the other end....ya then one of you guy's will have to get rid of that stinkie old dart after the fact..Hey really guy's I can't hardly wait to get back to Que'bec hanging out and hugging on you dudes.....You know I love ya'all like one of my own....bowdoc

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #289 on: October 24, 2008, 01:13:00 PM »
don't miss the fun sign up soon as possible...bowdoc

Offline STIKNSTRINGBOW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #290 on: November 11, 2008, 10:47:00 PM »
I had to back out for family reasons  :banghead:  , Have fun everybody!!!  :campfire:   I'll go next year. BQIV  :archer:
"I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order." - John Burroughs

Offline STIKNSTRINGBOW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #291 on: November 20, 2008, 08:54:00 PM »
Anybody fill my spot yet?  :smileystooges:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©