3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: arrowmaster quiver  (Read 5302 times)

Offline DEAN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: arrowmaster quiver
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 09:11:00 AM »
YOUR NOT GETTING MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TGMM Family of the Bow
Comptons Traditional Bowhunter

Online swp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2008, 10:48:00 AM »
I wouldn't part with mine either!!
"People say you can't go back, its like when you get to the edge of a cliff and you take one more step forward or you do a 180 degree turn and take one more step forward. Which way are you going? Which one is progress?" Doug Tompkins

Offline SHOOTO8S

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 11:32:00 AM »
Thanks for all the kind comments!

Sagebrush,
Safari Tuff has 2 and 3 pc TD fleece case's, that tie up in a neat package, and works well to protect your bow, when carring inside the ArrowMaster....works great with TD Longbow's, but as you mentioned, does limit arrow capacity.
2004 IBO World Champion

Offline shedhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 05:18:00 PM »
the  take-down case is awesome...I have a great grip I'd like you to try  :bigsmyl:  Hope all is going well,  ron

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2008, 06:03:00 PM »
Does anyone know if the quiver is available for immediate delivery or are there back orders?    :help:  

Threads like this tend to remove a guy's modest inventory, right?   ;)
Lon Scott

Offline LBR

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2008, 07:09:00 PM »
Think I posted about them here before, but I'll post again.

I've spent a small fortune on different quivers over the years--I'm picky and hard to fit, and never found a hunting quiver that I really liked until I got one of Rod's "Arrowmaster" quivers.

Long story short, it's the best I've ever tried.  I haven't had a chance to hunt with one, but I have shot several 3-D tournaments with mine just to check it out.  I can't find anything to complain about--it does everything I want it to and then some--I've never owned a hunting quiver I could say that about, and I've owned (or made) every style I could find in one form or another.

I still like my fancy Cedar Ridge (Art Vincent) for 3-D, but I believe my search for "the" hunting quiver is finally over.  

Chad

Offline SHOOTO8S

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008, 07:26:00 PM »
Blackhawk....Most quiver orders ship next day, with custom monogrammed order's taking up to 2 weeks. From the get-go, I decided to have production up and running, as well as a good inventory in stock, before taking orders.

Thanks again guy's !
2004 IBO World Champion

Offline SKYLER W

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2008, 07:48:00 PM »
AMEN to what Chad said!!!!! Dad and I love ours....
TGMM Family of the Bow

Speak softly and carry a Big Stick; You will go far.

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2008, 08:18:00 PM »
Rod, thanks for the update on delivery.  ;)  

OK, you guys win...I just ordered one.  :wavey:
Lon Scott

Online swp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2008, 10:11:00 PM »
You will be thanking us as soon as you use it once Blackhawk.
"People say you can't go back, its like when you get to the edge of a cliff and you take one more step forward or you do a 180 degree turn and take one more step forward. Which way are you going? Which one is progress?" Doug Tompkins

Offline Gary Logsdon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2008, 01:55:00 AM »
I just got mine but haven't had a chance to critique it.  Maybe tomorrow.  It looks good out of the box:^)  I'll clock in here as soon as I try it out, maybe post some pictures.
Gary Logsdon

Offline Charlie Lamb

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2008, 09:17:00 AM »
I've heard nothing but good about the Arrowmaster quiver... gotta get me one.  :thumbsup:
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Offline TexasTrad

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2008, 10:05:00 AM »
Rod: This looks like a great quiver and I am interested in ordering one but have a question.  What keeps the arrows from rattling around in the quiver?  Also, is there foam in the bottom of the quiver for the broadheads?

Offline Lewis Brookshire III

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2008, 10:08:00 AM »
It looks great but the question I have is since the quiver lies flat does it crush your feathers? Or is it not as flat as it looks in the pics? I have never seen one in person.
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot: Missionary/Martyr.

Offline TexasTrad

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2008, 10:13:00 AM »
Rod:  Forget my post -- Just noticed that my questions where answered in an earlier post.  Just placed an order.  Thanks

Offline SHOOTO8S

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2008, 10:26:00 AM »
Texas... Yes, theres a full 1 1/2'' of foam inside a broadhead safe cup on the end of the ArrowMaster, that along with 4'' of fleece lining inside the fletch end eliminates any noise or rattling.

Lewis....the ArrowMaster is teardrop shaped, which gives plenty of space for feathers, but still allows the quiver to be flat on the backside,so it hugs the body when carring and won't bounce and wiggle every step.
2004 IBO World Champion

Offline Lewis Brookshire III

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2008, 10:38:00 AM »
I see, its hard to tell from the pics. I thought it was just folded and flat. That makes more sense. Thanks Rod.
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot: Missionary/Martyr.

Offline kctreeman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2008, 10:47:00 AM »
I also bought this quiver at Comptons.  I then worked with Rodand Angelo from bison packs to attach the quiver to my new bison fanny pack. Should be a great setup for my hunting style here in the midwest.  Rod and Angelo put alot of experience and thought into their work and were interested in listning to my ideas about combining these two great products.
Thanks for the help guys. I'll post pictures when I get the combo in a couple of weeks.

Offline Gary Logsdon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2008, 10:54:00 AM »
I've been looking at my new quiver, how the fletching rides, broadheads secure, etc. and must say that although the arrows you guys are seeing in the photos appear to be lying loosely in the quiver (prone to rattling) - they're not.  The heads are secure in the protective foam cup which puts just enough counter tension on the shaft to aide in establishing a more fixed position in the fletching end of the quiver.  Bottom line. They remain pretty darn secure fletch-to-fletch.  The inside wall of the quiver is lined with quiet material pretty much eliminating any noise caused by feathers scratching against fabric.  The quiver DOES have a slight contour/bend which helps conform it to your body with no sliding around. The outside material is non-reflective, soft, and very quiet. Arrows remove quietly . . . the quiver seems really light on your back. So far so good.
Gary Logsdon

Offline ChuckC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2008, 12:03:00 PM »
Havn't used it hunting yet, but I really like this one.  

I have been playing with it, loading it up with way more arrows than I ever carry, slinging it over my back while wearing a Bison Gear pack, without a pack etc.  

Gonna take it to Colorado in a few weeks and test it out for sure.
ChuckC

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©