3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Dryad Orion Recurve..Anyone?  (Read 690 times)

Offline wingnut

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Dryad Orion Recurve..Anyone?
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2008, 05:35:00 PM »
I think so, let me dig a bit.

Mike
Mike Westvang

Offline kctreeman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2008, 06:01:00 PM »
Brant that is the exact combo that I got.  The riser is very pretty and compliments the black glass well. Jason suggested some snake skins that would really highlight the bow. Considering that my wife was unaware of the new bow I passed on the skins. Still a very good looking bow. I love the short 56" model with those static tips it just looks fast and didn't disapoint me.

Offline HATCHCHASER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2008, 08:03:00 AM »
I'm going with that same wood combo as well.  55@30" 60" curve and 62" longbow.  I love black glass.  I have a 61@28" Orion and shoot it better than any bow I have had.  Can't wait to get my hands on this one!
It's not the arrival, it's the journey.

Offline S. Brant Osborn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2008, 10:58:00 AM »
So many new orders it lookks like the Dryad team might miss hunting season!  HA!

If it makes it home by January I have a hog hunt planned.   Now do I use the recurve limbs or the longbow?  I may have to shoot two little piggies, one with each.

Wish I could say that it was my good taste that ordered the Texas Ebony, bt it was Mikes sugestion.  I just asked for darker wood and black limbs.  

Glad everyone is happy with theirs and their new orders.  Mike, the more you gab it up here, the less work is getting done in the shop.  Everyone needs a break from time to time, so, plan for one say the afternoon after mine and HATCHCHASER'S are shipped! HA!

Brant
"I'm the proud son of a Vietnam Vet and proud to be Made in America!"

Offline HATCHCHASER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2008, 03:26:00 PM »
Thanks for the plug Brant!  Mike and Jason are top notch.  I know those Orion's are gonna be purty, and fast and quiet, yada yada yada.  Now get to work Mike and Jason!
  :goldtooth:
It's not the arrival, it's the journey.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©