3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Triptych of Dano Kid Bows  (Read 202 times)

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Triptych of Dano Kid Bows
« on: July 31, 2008, 09:47:00 AM »
Some, perhaps most, of you have seen these as they came to life and union. However I was messing around the other night and made up this "composed" triptych for myself,my Grandaughter,Onesty, and Dano. It is of the three presentations of the bows made by Dano to their intended owners. The thought occurred to me, this AM, that other folks might enjoy seeing them this way too. Thank you again, Dano Gren, on behalf of my Greatgrandchildren, Samara, Kiara, and Markel for their very special, beautiful Dano Osage self bows:

I am caretaker of the bows for the time being, because, in my opinion, it really is quite a significant traditional archery legacy
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Frenchymanny

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Triptych of Dano Kid Bows
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 01:36:00 PM »
Very cool, a new generation of Archers  :)    :thumbsup:    :campfire:    :archer:  

F-Manny
Coureur des Bois
Big Jim: Buffalo Bows 62" 60@27 & 65@27 ThunderChilds 56" 62@27 & 62@27 Desert BigHorn 59@27
ML, Shrew &TC Knives
With a sturdy bow, a true shaft, and a stout heart, we journey forth in
search of adventure.

Dr. Saxton Pope

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Triptych of Dano Kid Bows
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 05:28:00 PM »
I certainly would like to think so but all we can do is provide the plantings and hope for the interest to bloom.
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©