3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: News for German Kinetic fans  (Read 539 times)

Offline mp

• Trad Bowhunter
News for German Kinetic fans
« on: August 22, 2008, 05:07:00 PM »
copied from another site....  so unsure of the validity.

Dear customers, dear friends,

yesterday German Kinetics was sentenced to death.

As some of you might know, since two years I'm a teacher for future engineers and craftsman on a technical college here in Germany. It's a good and well-payed job but I'm an official of the provincial government now.

Our laws do not allow a commercial job next to the main job. I have to close German Kinetics within 2 weeks to avoid utmost trouble.

Broadhead business will not shut down hopefully. I will try to find a person I can trust to "buy" my little company for a buck. So my name will be not longer involved on the public side.

I can't afford to loose my job because of an overmotivated official attorney who loves to give hell to everybody, so that step was unavoidable.

If there will be a way to continue the broadhead manufacturing it will go by another name. I have several ideas but most likely it will be called FINAL BALLISTICS.

The broadheads name SilverFlame probably will stay unchanged.

That message I will send to all of my customers individually within the next 2 weeks. Hopefully already with some good news included.

I have to thank each and everybody who ever supported my work in which way ever and go by the promise to rise again somehow.

We will see what future brings. I will keep you updated.

Best wishes to all serious bowhunters

Markus
"let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith"
— Hebrews 12:1-2

Online pdk25

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: News for German Kinetic fans
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 05:38:00 PM »
Thanks for your efforts. I think everyone understands the need for job security.

Offline Cherokee Scout

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 07:24:00 PM »
Could you sell your business to a person in USA?
John

Offline Markus

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 07:23:00 AM »
Gentlemen,

it's a bunch of paperwork to do.

Neither I will stop making broadheads, nor I will let the SilverFlames die.

Au contraire!

Here a copy of my posts on ArcheryTalk to clear up some basic things:

This is a problem which only has its effect in Germany, since it costs me time and money to settle things in a new way.

GK quality broadheads, service, warranty, replacement parts etc. will be available for any customers through that change and beyond.

The official owner might change (a close relative) but I will stay the man behind.

All you have to get used to is a new name.

Thanks

Markus

I'm even twice as much motivated right now or to use the words of Charlton Heston:

"If you want my broadheads, you will have to take them from my cold dead hands!".

The new web domain registration is in progress and the rest of the paper work should be done within 2 weeks.

Final Ballistics will stand tall and offering the SilverFlames in the same unmatched quality.
I will stay the man behind.
For plains game the 1.5" wide version will hit the market soon, coming in 125, 150 and 180gr..
Brandnew steel alloys are going to get tested as well.

Further on I have even more ideas for useful bowhunting equipment which I already made prototypes of.

All my dealers, first off Vince in CO (vpier) and Alaska Bowhunting Supply (Ed & Garrett Schlief), will still provide you with my products (although the 150gr. and 210gr. currently is out of stock).

I will keep all folks on AT forums updated about the process.

Markus
Take a sharp one...........

Offline joebuck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 10:03:00 AM »
Markus, move your business to the states, hunting is better!
Aim down your arrow because thats where it's going.

Offline Mojostick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 10:59:00 AM »
So the German government won't allow you to operate your own small business on the side???
Have you considered moving?

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©