3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Dura glove from 3-rivers.  (Read 430 times)

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
Dura glove from 3-rivers.
« on: August 29, 2008, 07:40:00 AM »
For all you 3-rivers Dura Glove users, just a friendly note. Recently they started getting the glove made from a different supplier and the gloves are about 1" smaller. I used to shoot the med. and when I got it I thought it was marked wrong. So I ordered another one and it was the same. When I called they broke the news to me. The new large is still too big. So it looks like when my old ones wear out I'll have to switch brands. I really loved this glove to.

P.S. Anyone have an old med. they want to sell? It has to be at least 3 months old.

Mike
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Offline clear

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Dura glove from 3-rivers.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 07:56:00 AM »
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! and I was going to buy me a few pairs. Are still made in the USA or they cheap china crap?
its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog

Offline dino

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 08:04:00 AM »
Clear,
I stopped and picked one up about a month ago and it was USA made not the pakistani bear paw stuff.  I wear a large so the size was good from what I had before and the new one. dino
"The most demanding thing you can ask of a piece of wood is for it to become an arrow shaft. You reduce it to the smallest of dimension yet ask it to remain it's strongest, straightest and most durable." Bill Sweetland

Offline varmint

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 08:21:00 AM »
Man!!Wish I would have bought 2 or 3 when I got mine and decided I liked it.Mines a Medium,but can't see parting with it.I do have 4 Damascus gloves tho that get no use anymore.
Bowhunting......A way of life and death.

Offline clear

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 10:00:00 AM »
Good, I take a large also. If I act fast or should I call first..... Thanks dino for the hope that there still made in the good ol` US of A!!!

Offline 3R Shooter

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 11:18:00 AM »
The Dura-glove is made in the USA again and is of top quality that you would expect from a 3Rivers product. Sizing difference should not be an issue anymore.

If you liked how the glove was made in the past, you will like our Dura-glove today.

Always remember our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, as 3Rivers will replace/refund any product you are not happy with. Call our Customer Service and they will take care of you.

Johnathan Karch
3Rivers Archery
[email protected]
I work for 3Rivers Archery as the President.
 www.3RiversArchery.com

Offline pseman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 11:37:00 AM »
I purchased one a couple months ago(xl) and it was a perfect fit. I still have my damascus glove as a backup, but the dura glove is a much better glove in my opinion. I will definately buy another(if this one ever wears out).
Mark Thornton

It doesn't matter how or what you shoot, as long as you hit your target.

Offline clear

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 12:21:00 PM »
Thanks for the info.  :thumbsup:  I have alot of 3Rivers goodies and I`m 100% happy with what got!!

Offline mp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 01:34:00 PM »
whew, i bought 2 more earlier this year.  i love these gloves!
"let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith"
— Hebrews 12:1-2

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 04:04:00 PM »
Johnathan,

"Sizing difference should not be an issue anymore"

Does this mean the sizes are like before or are you meaning that they wont change again. My problem with the new ones is the large glove fits good but the fingers are too fat. The med fingers fit good but the glove is 1" shorter than the previous ones I own.

Please let me clear something up, this by no means is a dig on 3-rivers. I buy from 3-rivers a lot and they have quality products. I'm just trying to help out someone else and save them return shipping fees.

Mike
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Online Chad R

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2008, 08:49:00 AM »
I just bought one last weekend and it is fantastic!  I am shooting great with this dura glove. My other tabs and gloves are going to be collecting dust.  Mine was a large and fits good but is just a tad long.

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2008, 08:37:00 PM »
Wish I paid attention to the guarentee, I gave mine away because I didn't like how it fit my fingers  :knothead:
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline kirkwhitehead

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2008, 12:53:00 AM »
owlbait, I couldn't get along with the cordura tips. good folks though, sent it back( my expense ofcoure) and picked up a few items I need.

kirk
kirk

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©