3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: All the fine folks of TG, please read this.......  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
All the fine folks of TG, please read this.......
« on: September 10, 2008, 09:44:00 PM »
Just a little warning/heads up here....please,  I'll say it again...PLEASE, do not believe all the negative talk/bashing of our very own Terry Green.

Terry never waivers in his quest to keep this site as the crown jewel of internet trad archery/ bowhunting. There's been a very disturbing trend for a bunch of guys to go to other forums and try to make him out to be some kind of traditional archery monster! The Adolf Hitler of TG, a liar, a cheat,etc.....

Don't believe it folks....all this nonsense is just that NONSENSE! I've seen the emails, I've seen paper work, I've seen PM's, I've seen the proof, I've seen the truth!.....If it wasn't for the fact that Terry was such a classy guy and won't stoop to the low level of these other "archery Icons", I guarantee he could set things straight, there's no doubt about it.

Terry is one of the finest men I've ever met! I'm extremely proud to call him a great friend. He's a  family man first and foremost.He adores his wife and kids, they are his world! Again, I know this, because we've talked a lot about "things". We talk as much about family as we do bowhunting. I'm happy to say we're a lot alike.

Yes, we as moderators help do out, but the fact is this site is what it is because of Terry! His dedication, time, and effort to this site and it's members is unimaginable! His mission started out and is still today to have a site that showcases trad bowhunting in the most positive way possible. Plain and simple!

There's some folks out there that just couldn't "fit in" at TG for one reason or another. Those are the folks that like to run to other sites and try to show TG and Terry Green in a negative light. All that does is show anyone with a level head what these people are really all about.....not very classy,or whatever you want to call it.

So please, don't believe everything you read guys. Remember there's two sides to every story. As good as it would feel for a while to call these folks out with the real truth, it's just not worth stooping to that level......

I hope I got my point across...It was hard putting this into words....but I felt it needed to be said...thanx for reading
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: All the fine folks of TG, please read this.......
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 09:49:00 PM »
"[dntthnk]"  You're very right Curt.
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Offline T-Mac

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 09:53:00 PM »
amen
Slow down and enjoy life.  It's not only the scenery you
miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where
you are going and why.
-   Eddie Cantor

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 09:54:00 PM »
I like/perfer this site BECAUSE of Terry and all the moderators. The Internet is a funny place, you can say and do things you wouldn't do in public or in person. This site however holds the members to a higher standard. If you don't meet that standard it is your loss, don't blame Terry.
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline 4runr

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 09:56:00 PM »
Well said Curt! I have had the pleasure of meeting Terry and his wife, and two classier people you'll never meet. Got to chat with Terry a time or two on the phone as well and he's always been on the level with me. I've also seen what others stoop to on other sites. If you hang out long enough in the background and observe, you'll see what some of those "fellers" are all about. I've been a member here for almost 3 years and have had "a cup of coffee" elsewhere. This is home. Thanks Terry for all you do for us, sorry you have to put up with the juveniles.
Kenny

Christ died to save me, this I read
and in my heart I find a need
of Him to be my Savior
          By Aaron Shuste

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline John3

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 09:58:00 PM »
There will always be those who throw stones.....

Trad Gang is the only bowhunting site that I visit everyday. Because it is by far the best, with the best archers/hunters sharing ideas, a bit of fun teasing and 100's of years of bowhunting knowledge in good fellowship.  Terry is a big reason why this continues. Matter of fact this site is so good I send $20 a year to make sure it continues.

Thank you to all who make it happen, esp. Terry.

Sanderlin III
"There is no excellence in Archery without great labor".  Maurice Thompson 1879

Professional Bowhunters Society--Regular Member
United Bowhunters of Missouri
Compton Life Member #333

Offline pdk25

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 09:59:00 PM »
I've been following a disturbing thread on another site with a lot of accusations being thrown out.  With the level of rancor there, I assume that most likely Terry just doesn't want to bring himself down to their level.

Offline Wannabe1

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • TGMM Family of the Bow
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 10:02:00 PM »
It's a shame people have nothing better to do with their time than to bash on other people! All I can say is that for those who are doing the deed, I feel real sorry for them.

Terry, if you read this, the time you helped me with info on the Arrow Dynamics and providing me contact information, all I can say is the world could use more people like you.

Curt: Well said my brother!!   :clapper:

Stay safe and straight shooting.
Desert Shield/Storm, Somalia and IOF Veteran
"The Mountains are calling and, I must go!" John Muir

Offline DW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 10:03:00 PM »
I second the Amen!...Owlbait is right about the Internet being a funny place. I have said this before and will again......I can let my 13 year old son Skyler, look at whatever he wants too on TRAD GANG, and Tammy and I don't have to worry about it. There's not many places like that on the Internet....The reason, in my opinion, is the way it's ran.....AND the reason it continues to grow....Don
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline adkmountainken

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 10:06:00 PM »
again i want to thank all the moderators who work so hard to keep this site up and running, it is without a doubt home to me. funny as i was not aware all the stupid crap was in high gear again on the other sites, thought it had been pretty calm.
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Offline Tdog

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 10:06:00 PM »
Keep the faith..Thank you for the heads up Curt..Well said..Tucker

Offline White Oak

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 10:09:00 PM »
This is the only site that I frequent so I have no idea what is being said.
I have been around here for awhile and have seen some of Terry's efforts to keep this place top notch.
This is by far the best site available and this is due to the dedication of Terry and the mods.
I believe we will see that Terry has the support of the vast majority of the folks here.
Keep up the great work fellas.

Ed  :thumbsup:

Offline Slasher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 10:09:00 PM »
Whew I am glad I don't pay much attention to any other sites anymore...

I was sitting fat n happy without a clue...

All I know is he is very free and helpful on getting foks on target on here...

Thanks Terry
Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
                                        ~Zig Ziglar~

Offline NoCams

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 10:10:00 PM »
I will third that DW, I feel the same with Mason. Never have to worry about what he is seeing or reading on Trad Gang.

Terry and everyone else who moderates this site, Big thanks to you all !

nocams
TGMM  Family of the Bow
"Failure to plan is planned failure"

Offline DW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 10:10:00 PM »
AND something else.....I've meet some great people thru TG and many have become very good friends....They are from all parts of the country and that would not have happened without Trad Gang. Thx for hanging in there Terry...
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 10:11:00 PM »
I'm usually up on all the "gossip", I must be out hunting too much...

I find when I get REALLY busy like right now, the only place I make time to get to is Trad Gang.  That says a lot to me.  

Folks need to use the natural BS filter attached to the top of their neck...

Offline Widowbender

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 10:17:00 PM »
Curt...If it weren't for people like Terry and you and the other mods, I wouldn't be here. That's what separates this place from everywhere else. There's not always a bunch of bull@#$% going on. I'm proud to be a member here. Thanks, Curt for the heads up and Thanks Terry, for giving us a home in cyberspace...Hopefully one day I can share a hunting camp with you guys.

David
David

>>>>--TGMM-Family-of-the-Bow-->

Chatham County Chapter NWTF
Chapel Hill Friends of NRA

Offline MJB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2008, 10:19:00 PM »
Hat's off to TERRY & ALL MODERATORS   :thumbsup:
A Gobbler yelp Spring or Fall is a long conversation.

Offline Bowtie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2008, 10:22:00 PM »
Tradgang is great!  I visit this site every day looking for that special bow and visiting PowWow.  I've purchased through this site and have felt very comfortable with the purchase transaction........ thanks to Terry and moderators.  I do visit other sites, but question myself whether I would purchase/sell there.
The work praises the man.

Offline K2

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2008, 10:24:00 PM »
I Thank both of you for your efforts.  You are truly great family men and gentlemen.  Thanks for all you do for this site.  Ken

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©