3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Winona camo  (Read 319 times)

Offline Rocky Reimer

• Trad Bowhunter
Winona camo
« on: September 11, 2008, 10:35:00 AM »
:thumbsup:     >>>-----> I received a Legendary Whitetails catalog in the mail last night and saw that they are offering a Winona camo sweater....they are bringing back a great classic piece of camo clothing...just thought there might be a few bowhunters here that would/could use some Winona camo... the webpage is <www.deergear.com>

Offline Curtiss Cardinal

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Winona camo
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 11:28:00 AM »
Cool, I sent in a request for dealer info just before they decided to stop producing Winona because they didn't want to outsource production to Asia and it got to be to hard to compete with other companies that did. I don't think any camo is made in America anymore. I could be wrong.
It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare. ~Mark Twain
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline Peter Arthur

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 12:06:00 PM »
Wow!
I've been looking for this stuff.. perfect for late season around here when everything is Gray.
C2- I'm afraid you're right. I did a search for Winona Knitting Mills and I see they are now owned by a Taiwanese sounding conglomerate in NYC.

Offline One eye

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 04:43:00 PM »
Originally posted by C2:
Cool, I sent in a request for dealer info just before they decided to stop producing Winona because they didn't want to outsource production to Asia and it got to be to hard to compete with other companies that did. I don't think any camo is made in America anymore. I could be wrong.
C2, there is camo made in America.  Just takes a little searching.

BTW, I love that Winona camo and I buy up all that I come across.
Dan
“IMVHO, the cast is not in the wood it is cradled in the arms of the bowyer.” – George Tsoukalas

Offline LeeNY

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 04:49:00 PM »
You should check out theknittree.com

I got one of there sweaters a few weeks ago and I'm impressed.

Offline AdamH

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 06:04:00 PM »
Still have some of the Original Stuff,, A little tighter,, but still have it,, Love the stuff...

Offline One eye

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 06:51:00 PM »
Originally posted by AdamH:
Still have some of the Original Stuff,, A little tighter,, but still have it,, Love the stuff...
Me too.  I bought some more last year from another forum member.  It was like new.
Dan
“IMVHO, the cast is not in the wood it is cradled in the arms of the bowyer.” – George Tsoukalas

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©