3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Bear Camolite powder HELP!!!!  (Read 232 times)

Offline ArkyBob

• Trad Bowhunter
Bear Camolite powder HELP!!!!
« on: September 22, 2008, 03:31:00 PM »
I was hunting last week with my another tradganger and he had face camo power that I really liked called Bear Camolite Powder.  I contacted Bear and they don't make this anymore.  Does anyone know of a place that may still have some on the shelf or anyone willing to sell.  It comes in a 4 color pack.  Thanks
BOB
"There are some that can live without wild things, and some that cannot."  -  Aldo Leopold

Offline brackshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bear Camolite powder HELP!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 04:54:00 PM »
I used to use that exclusivly, by far the best face paint made.  If you find it, be sure to let me know!  I use burnt cork now, works fine, though doesnt seem to last as long.

Offline ArkyBob

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 02:42:00 PM »
Mitch, I'll keep my eyes out for it and let you know.  I've tried charcoal recently with limited success and have tried the burnt cork.  The cork goes on pretty good but I didn't like the burnt smell so much. The camolite had no odor and had a very dull look to it and we were using the black only.  Hopefully I can find some.  
BOB
"There are some that can live without wild things, and some that cannot."  -  Aldo Leopold

Online SuperK

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 08:32:00 PM »
I might have some laying around.  Send me a PM.  I'll go look and see.
They exchanged the truth of GOD for a lie,and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator-who is forever praised.Amen Romans 1:25 NIV

Offline ArkyBob

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 09:34:00 PM »
SuperK you have a PM. Thanks
BOB

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©