3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: should I buy a Lighter weight bow or keep the one i got?  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Dick in Seattle

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: should I buy a Lighter weight bow or keep the one i got?
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 02:52:00 PM »
Elk77.... congrats on that J. D. Berry.   Nice bows.  I've got two... a Yahweh and a Sylphee.   They don't get as much use as they ought to with me being so deep into Hills these days, but I'm not parting with them.   Just gorgeous workmanship.

Where abouts in Washington are you?
Dick in Seattle

"It ain't how well the bow you shoot shoots, it's how well you shoot the bow you shoot."

Online Tajue17

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2007, 07:36:00 AM »
45@26 will put the biggest buck you can find down just as fast as your 60# bow--> just hit em in the spot and make sure that arrow is matched perfect so it hits hard..
"Us vs Them"

Offline Grizz 53

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2007, 08:08:00 AM »
Hey Bowhunterksb32, I love to hear about someone having to make a desicion on a shot like that at 30 yds. You made the right one. I grunted up a huge 8 pt several years ago at 20 yds....broadside....just enough brush between him and me to prevent a shot. Thought I was going to have a coronary. Boy this ethical hunting is hard on a fellow!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©