3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: hunt giveaway  (Read 6106 times)

Offline PAPA BEAR

• Trad Bowhunter
hunt giveaway
« on: September 30, 2008, 09:41:00 PM »
hello fellow hunters and shooters.my hunt was a blast had a very good time,passed on smaller bulls tryin to get that 'big one' but no luck this year..enough of that.  :(  
   i am going to give away a one week archery elk hunt in the eagle caps wilderness of ne oregon.i am really hoping that the people who can afford this type of hunt will not toss in names but i cant tell you not to.i would like this to be a once in a lifetime trip for someone who otherwise would never be able to go.
    READ THIS CAREFULLY. this is to the winner:you need to be in the best shape you can get into in the next year.i'm no spring chicken so it won't be a marathon hill climb,but it is tough at times.
  THINGS I PAY...your hunt cost,tag and license,grub. you only pay for your transportation to and from portland oregon. i will be taking names for the next 5 days..if you know someone who has dreamt of a wilderness pack in hunt for elk but cant swing it..by all means nominate them .this hunt is for 2009 archery season (last week of september}....thanks archers   :campfire:    :archer:
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHATS RIGHT AND NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHATS WRONG.....LOU HOLTZ

Online kennym

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: hunt giveaway
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 09:46:00 PM »
WOW! Larry,don't put me in,but YOU ARE THE MAN!!

:thumbsup:
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Offline Ian johnson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 09:48:00 PM »
let me talk to my parents about it, I'll be in college then, this would be a once in a lifetime hunt, dont enter my name in yet as I dont know if I can
ARTAC member
53@29 sheepeater shaman recurve
52@29 66 bear grizzly
51@29 dryad orion td longbow

Offline leewillis92

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 09:48:00 PM »
I'm only fifteen so I wouldn't be able to enter, but what a fine offer.  Very generous of you Larry and I hope that you will find a person that really deserves it. -Lee Willis
Hunt Hard. Stay Safe. God Bless.

Offline mscampbell75

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 09:53:00 PM »
WOW!!! Definitly  a once in a lifetime hunt!! Thats too cool!!
Psalm 86:11   Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

Black Creek Banshee T/D  49#@28
Iron Mountain R/D Longbow  53#@28
70's Bear Kodiak Hunter 45#@28

Offline deadpool

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 09:55:00 PM »
I cant believe the amazing people tradgang has! =P

Offline Wannabe1

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • TGMM Family of the Bow
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 10:03:00 PM »
Nice gesture!!
Desert Shield/Storm, Somalia and IOF Veteran
"The Mountains are calling and, I must go!" John Muir

Offline ThePushArchery

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 10:04:00 PM »
This is an opportunity of a lifetime! Please add my name, and thank you for a chance at a dream come true.

Offline Steve in Canton

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 10:10:00 PM »
Put my name in.  40 years old, new father, I figure that by the time that my daughter is old enough for me to hunt out west again I will be paying for her collage.  What a generous offer you have given all of us.

Offline Last of the Breed

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 10:12:00 PM »
Please add my name to the list and Thank you.
1 John 1:7  , and the blood
of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin

Offline SouthMDShooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 10:13:00 PM »
This is one of the most if not the most generous offers ive ever seen on TG.

I dont wanna nominate my self but my father. He is going through so much stress trying to afford putting my brother, my sister, and I through college and would love to go out west again (went in 1990 but then decided to have kids and you know how that goes). I would be honored if you could throw my dad into the hat. Thank you!  
  :notworthy:      :notworthy:      :notworthy:      :notworthy:
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 10:13:00 PM »
What a great gesture. Don't put my name in as I have elk to hunt here. But what an amazing gift!
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Offline roper

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 10:16:00 PM »
My son Shane, father of two and nearly three thats
a police officer who could not afford an elk hunt.
and loves to hunt with a longbow. allen thanks!

Offline findbows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 10:21:00 PM »
What a great thing to do. Put me in thank you

Offline fxe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2008, 10:28:00 PM »
Please add my name to the list.
Dreamed of hunting elk for a while.
THANKS FOR THE CHANCE!!
You made my day and reminded me why Trad GANG is my home page.the generosity on this site is amazing.

Offline EASTERNARCHER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 10:30:00 PM »
:scared:  I don't believe this! I was just telling a friend the other day that my dream hunt is for elk!  :pray:  
 Please  put me in for this one. See, I don't wanna cry tears in my beer, but the last ten years have been really rough as far as family goes and I've had people tell me to take a break for myself. But I can't afford that kind of thing. Yeah I bought a bow but that's all I've really done for the same time period.
ARCHER

Offline Winterhawk1960

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 10:30:00 PM »
WOW.....what a nice gesture. PLEASE put me into the draw. I am relatively new to the forum, but would absolutely love the opportunity to see Oregon as it can only be experienced by bowhunting. There isn't any way that I could afford such a thing right now, but the future can only get brighter. Thank-You for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Winterhawk1960
What if you woke up tomorrow, with only what you thanked God for today ???

Offline mooseman76

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 10:32:00 PM »
I would love a chance at this hunt.  Thank you for the chance.  Things like this make TG so great.  Thank you...Mike

Offline imskippy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2008, 10:36:00 PM »
Wow This is an amazing thing you are doing. I have dreamt of chasing Elk for I don't know how long. I'm 31 a husband and a father of 3 beautiful children. My wife who is a stay at home mom and I have been through alot in the past 11 months both mentally and financially. We have two beautiful and healthy sons 5 1/2 and 4. My daughter who is now 11 months was born with an eye condition called Peters Anomoly. She was basically born blind and with the help of good insurance and modern medicine, she has undergone five surgeries and been under anestesia a total of 8 times. She has had both of her corneas replaced. One at 3 months and the second at 5 months and then the past two months had micro valves installed in her eye to control pediatric qlaucoma which is a charcteristic of the Peters anomoly. Next month she will go under again to exam one of her new corneas which was damaged by the glaucoma pressure to see if she will need another new cornea. I don't want this to sound like a sympathy plea but I thought it appropriate to explain my life and to say that if my wife hunted I would nominate her as she has been the rock which we all depend on. She spent the last 11 months of her life in the car driving my daughter 1 1/2 hours each way to Westchester and New York City for doctor appointments at least once if not two and three times a week. I hope you will consider my name for this drawing. Thank you for taking the time to read my life. Jason "Skippy" Bott

And for those wondering thanks to the wonderful doctor Zaidman and Kane my daughter can now see this beautiful world we live in (although we don't know yet how well) and I hope to show her all the beauty of it some day.
Zona Custom T/D #1
Zona Custom R/D L/B #1

Offline Ben Nicholson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2008, 10:43:00 PM »
Don't put me in the drawing, but you are clearly a GREAT person!   Thank you for giving some lucky sole the hunt of their lifetime!
"Remember, if you don't do it this year you'll be one year older when you do." - Warren Miller

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©