3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: tradgang  (Read 156 times)

Offline recurve1

• Trad Bowhunter
tradgang
« on: October 03, 2008, 11:08:00 PM »
hello fellow tradgangers.just want to say i like this trad site.I will be reading the info on tradgang now since i resigned from another trad web site.It SEEMS TRADGANG DOESNT PULL THREADS LIKE THE OTHER ONE DID.I understand threads that contain indecent content being pulled,but sometimes there is info that people who like to hunt may need to know.There are a lot of politicians and organizations out there who are constantly trying to take away our right to hunt,and it is good to be informed.I hope this site is not that way.Anyway thanks for providing this site. recurve1

Offline Dr. Ed Ashby

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: tradgang
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 11:17:00 PM »
Welcome aboard! This is THE traditional website to be on; home to the things that are really important to bowhunters - bow, arrows and hunting in general. You'll find help whenever you need it, and a lot of good, clean, respectful discussion here, and not so many personal axes being ground.

Ed
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 02:33:00 AM »
The Doc said it right. Welcome.  :campfire:
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Offline pdk25

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 09:57:00 AM »
If it pertains to hunting, is respectful, and not a theology discussion it will most likely not get pulled.  They even have a section for politics as it applies to hunting.  Good luck.

Offline GingivitisKahn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 01:34:00 PM »
Pull the thread!  Pullpullpull!

Ok - maybe not.  Hey - welcome to Tradgang!

:bigsmyl:

Offline recurve1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 03:57:00 PM »
thanks guys.i like this site a lot ,and it does seem to be a lot of respectful discussion which is good in my opinion.and i dont have any intentions of being disrespectfull.thanks for the welcome. recurve1

Offline Traxx

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 09:30:00 PM »
I saw your post n thought it was very relevant.They have a forum for just such things on here.Hunting issues and politics.your thread will fit in nicely there.
Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye. Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark.

Offline recurve1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2008, 09:34:00 PM »
Thanks Traxx.IM glad someone understood my thread.recurve1

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©