3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Easton Storm carbon arrows  (Read 170 times)

Offline s_mcflurry

• Trad Bowhunter
Easton Storm carbon arrows
« on: October 06, 2008, 03:31:00 PM »
I'm reaching out to the collective wisdom of Trad Gang...

I've found arrows that are in tune with my bow - Easton Storm 500's.  I'm trying to price shop but no online shops carry these arrows and I can't find any information about them to find comparable arrows.  The best I could find is that they're 7.1 gpi, they may be made by Beman, and that they may be comparable to Beman's ICS Hunter series.  If they are in fact like their Hunter series, are they like the 300's, 340's, 400's, or 500's?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  I'm not partial to any brand, really, as long as they're like the Storm 500's (since I know my bow likes them  :D  ).  However, Easton and Carbon Express seem readily available on the online shops I've browsed.

Thanks in advance!
"Master your instrument, master the music, and then forget all that and just play."
-Charlie Parker

Offline s_mcflurry

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Easton Storm carbon arrows
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 07:47:00 PM »
Ah, I finally got the information after much investigation.     :knothead:

For anyone interested...

Easton Storm 500 arrows are 7.3 gpi with +/- .006 straigtness.  They're comparable to Easton's Powerflight 500's and Beman's ICS Bowhunter 500's.  Also, the reason they're not readily sold online is because they're only sold at trade shows, if I heard correctly.

So, that's that...
"Master your instrument, master the music, and then forget all that and just play."
-Charlie Parker

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©