3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: New Dryad blank is home!  (Read 130 times)

Offline wihill

• Trad Bowhunter
New Dryad blank is home!
« on: October 29, 2008, 05:52:00 PM »
Picked it up from the Post Office this afternoon over a quick lunch break.  I couldn't stand it, I had to open the package.

I still can't believe that Mike and Dryad consider this a "blank".  If I could string it right now it'd be ready to shoot - the level of completion is incredible, and makes the transition for someone that's just entertaining the thought of completely their very own bow a complete reality.

I can't commend Mike enough, as soon as I get home from work I'm starting the build - anyone with the desire for a top-notch longbow and two braincells that aren't fighting need to consider a Dryad FG Blank.  For a little bit of sweat equity, this thing is going to more than rival the boxstore bows.

Thanks again, Mike.

:archer:  

Chris.
Support the sport!

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: New Dryad blank is home!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 07:17:00 PM »
You will really like this project, I had maybe 8 hours in my bow blank and was out shooting it. Mike and Jason have real good product and you will enjoy.   PS; They really like a heavy arrow!!!
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline p1choco

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 07:33:00 PM »
I enjoyed finishing my blank.  It's a real nice bow!     This  was helpful too.
Patriotism is easy to understand in America; it means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country.

- Calvin Coolidge

Offline Dmaxshawn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 09:00:00 AM »
chris i'm still waiting on pictures.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©