3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Am I right or wrong here. opinions please  (Read 318 times)

Offline James Wrenn

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Am I right or wrong here. opinions please
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2008, 07:54:00 AM »
If he really is the one that got your camera I think it is very funny.If he just happened to be an unlucky fellow that setup his blind without knowing the camera was there...well thats different.On public land you just never know.Glad you got your camera back however.
....Quality deer management means shooting them before they get tough....

Offline stickandastring

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2008, 08:03:00 AM »
public land is a tough call. Just last night, i went into my hunting spot on public land that doesnt get hunted hard in archery and walked in on a guy ground hunting. I was only there to treat scrapes and leave.....So i did it. Tough luck for him.

Wanted a camera for a few years now and havent cause of just what happened to you.  Id have moved the blind too. It might have been wrong. but if it looks like a duck...it prob is one.
Face your fears. Live your dreams.

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2008, 08:06:00 AM »
I would have to wait day or night at the camera for the culpert.Once I had him.Things would get real ugly fast.I would explain to him (probley by hand) to not take things that do not belong to you no matter where you think you found them.But waiting day and night until the end of the season if need be to catch the son of a gun.As for contacting the law...you gotta be kidding on that one.They do not even respond unless its over $10,000.00 personal property damage or missing.They do not and will not drive 40 miles each way into the mountians to take a report on a 300.00 camera.So with that said I'am back to waiting the guy out.I would not have moved the blind myself.But as mentioned I may be in your blind waiting on ya.................bowdoc

Online Charlie Lamb

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2008, 09:15:00 AM »
I think you got a pretty good cross section of answers... now back to traditional bowhunting threads!
 :readit:
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©