3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: PSE Bows  (Read 184 times)

Offline LATradHunter

• Trad Bowhunter
PSE Bows
« on: November 04, 2008, 02:55:00 PM »
I know its probably been asked 47 million times on here, but has anybody had a PSE sequoia or legacy for a while?  I found some old posts on em but im wanting to know if theyre still holding up to your expectations.  I picked up a PSE legacy (66" 50#@28") from Bowie outfitters in baton rouge, and it seems to be a good plain jane hunting bow.  There s some slight hand shock, but nothing plenty of practice cant deal with.  Any opinions on the heritage series overall?  Thanks gang   :bigsmyl:
52" Martin Rebel 45#@28"
Easton Legacy 2016
Zwickey  2-blade

Offline Jerry Jeffer

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: PSE Bows
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 04:10:00 PM »
I have an old Talon from PSE, it is a pretty good bow for the price. I have killed deer with it and now use it for bow fishing. They have been making bows for a long time.
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

Offline Bill Skinner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 09:26:00 PM »
I will make you a good deal on the Legacy i've got.  It is the only bow I put Limb Tamers on.  It has a lot of hand shock.  I shoot Hills and this thing beats me to death.  Bill

Offline Blackhat

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 10:33:00 PM »
I have a Sequoia.  It's 68", 50# and braced at 7 1/4".  I shoot  30", XX75 gamegetters with 125 grain field points.  I've felt no hand shock from it and the bow shoots better than I do.  I have no complaints, except for the white/yellow limbs.  I like this bow.  :bigsmyl:
"When Bows shoot faster than 300 fps it ain't called Bowhunting no more!"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©