3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: MICHIGAN BUNNY STOMP ($1510.00 for St Judes!!!)  (Read 9183 times)

Offline killinstuff

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: MICHIGAN BUNNY STOMP ($1510.00 for St Judes!!!)
« Reply #280 on: February 07, 2009, 04:54:00 PM »
Good times with a lot of good people today and a bunch of money was raised for a great charity. Excellent effort by all. Good Job Steve and all of those that pitched in to pull it off.

CJ
lll

Offline killinstuff

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #281 on: February 07, 2009, 05:00:00 PM »
I forgot to ask, what happened to Arwin's jam? I'm disapointed.

CJ
lll

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #282 on: February 07, 2009, 06:14:00 PM »
Any bunnies killed? Lets hear some stories!! OOOHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline T Folts

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #283 on: February 07, 2009, 06:21:00 PM »
No bunnies but we raise more money than last year.
US ARMY 1984-1988

Offline doug g

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #284 on: February 07, 2009, 06:22:00 PM »
I had the winning ticket on Arwins jam. They just had not got around to pulling it. We had a great time. Thanks to all the folks who were there. The food was great. I'm still bloated! I can't wait til next year! Hell I even met a cousin I never met before!!!!
TGMM

Offline Bmac

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #285 on: February 07, 2009, 06:36:00 PM »
It was a great to meet lots of guys from here!  The weather was good and the food great!  Thanks!

Offline Rick Butler

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #286 on: February 07, 2009, 06:49:00 PM »
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline Rick Butler

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #287 on: February 07, 2009, 06:50:00 PM »
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline Rick Butler

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #288 on: February 07, 2009, 06:51:00 PM »
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline Rick Butler

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #289 on: February 07, 2009, 06:52:00 PM »
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline Rick Butler

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #290 on: February 07, 2009, 06:53:00 PM »
My son Sean

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline Rick Butler

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #291 on: February 07, 2009, 06:54:00 PM »
We had a great time! Can't wait for next year!
Nice to be able to put a face with a name.  My hat's off to you guys that put this together.
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline Arwin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #292 on: February 07, 2009, 07:04:00 PM »
Originally posted by doug g:
I had the winning ticket on Arwins jam. They just had not got around to pulling it. We had a great time. Thanks to all the folks who were there. The food was great. I'm still bloated! I can't wait til next year! Hell I even met a cousin I never met before!!!!
Doug, PM I'll get that to you. It was donated by Allegan Archer. So busy and half awake this morning I forgot to take it, LOL!
 Casey and I had a blast!! Ready for next year.
Just one more step please!

Some dude with a stick and string chasing things.

Offline Arwin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #293 on: February 07, 2009, 07:18:00 PM »

Just one more step please!

Some dude with a stick and string chasing things.

Offline doug g

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #294 on: February 07, 2009, 08:33:00 PM »
Arwin I was just kiddin. They just forgot about the jam I think. But I will give it a nice home for a very short period of time!  :biglaugh:
TGMM

Offline Yellow Dog

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #295 on: February 07, 2009, 09:42:00 PM »
What a great time!!! Finally had a chance to put a face to a name of a bunch of super Trad Guy's. Steve and Tim and anyone else that had anything to do with setting this thing up, hat's off!!! Tom, I think an A&H ACS 16" RC is in your future, you were smokin with that bow. It was fun to watch. Had to do a little "arrow first aid" when I got home, you guy's beat em up pretty good! Thanks.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #296 on: February 07, 2009, 10:27:00 PM »
Another great year boys!!  Man I love this stuff.  I dont even care that we didnt get any rabbits.  It should be illegal to have this much fun in one day.  Thanks to everybody for the food and the great time and for pitching in where ever you could.  

Who's up for another hunt next weekend!!!!   :bigsmyl:
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #297 on: February 07, 2009, 11:37:00 PM »
I want to give special thanks again to Drew, Tim , and Kevin for showing up early to get things rolling.. and to all the vendors and folks that donated raffle prizes for a great cause.  We raised $1510.00 for the St Jude kids and had a ton of fun doing it.  A big   :thumbsup:   to all that participated and joined the fun.  I'm sure we had 50+ hunters today!  The food was outstanding , Mikes (yellowdogs) chili is definitely award winning, and Terrys beer brats are still world famous!  It was a pleasure to see some new faces as well as old friends.  The rabbits were definitely few and far between this year.... we did have a few misses , but didnt see the numbers of rabbits that we saw last year. The MICHIGAN BUNNY STOMPERS definitely came out in full force and went after them.  I would also like to thank all for contributing towards the raffle and making this trip in such an uncertain economy... THANKS AGAIN TO ALL AND GOD BLESS ...WE'LL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!!!
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #298 on: February 08, 2009, 09:07:00 AM »
What a great day! And who would have thought that the first rabbit out of the gate would have been such a small target and so quick!  :biglaugh:  He had moves like Barry Sanders! Right Steve??!!!

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #299 on: February 08, 2009, 09:19:00 AM »
Awesome guys, makes for a pretty good day, doesn't it?   :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :archer:  

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©