3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Ground Blinds?  (Read 172 times)

Offline Interseptor

• Trad Bowhunter
Ground Blinds?
« on: November 25, 2008, 06:56:00 AM »
Looking at ground blinds. Can anyone give me feedback on the blinds that are listed on the Morrison site?  And when you shoot through the window material, what kind of arrow flight do you get. Is it better to use two blade or three blade heads?
Palmetto Traditional Bowhunters
Carolina Traditional Archers

Online mjh

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Ground Blinds?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 10:01:00 AM »
Don't what blinds are listed on the Morrison site.  I use a Double Bull T5 Recurve model.  Its a few years old now but had help up fine.  Use it for turkey hunting and occasional deer hunting.  Shoot through material has never been a problem. I use 2 blade broadheads.  I've taken one turkey and one doe from the blind both shot through the material.

Offline acolobowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 10:39:00 AM »
My experience is the same.  Using a Double Bull T5 recurve model.  Have shot 8-10 turkeys but have not shot through the netting.  I really like the extra height.  My old model was a standard height and my bow tips would hit when I shot.  I can also stand up and stretch my legs after sitting for a long time.  I just use a lawn chair inside and a small heater on really cold mornings when hunting turkeys.

Offline Pete W

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 04:09:00 PM »
I have the non blurr model  Bob is selling and a couple DB's. It is smaller than the DB, but I used it a lot this fall because it was lighter to pack in.
 No prroblems with the arrow flight other than the evening I shot thru the canvas, not the screen.
 I think they are a good deal for the money spent.
 Pete
Share your knowledge and ideas.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©