3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: GORH 2009!  (Read 949 times)

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: GORH 2009!
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2009, 08:13:00 AM »
Well fellows we WERE coming but not anymore. We usually go south on a fishing trip this time of year but cancelled. Well we just recently decided to go now and are going to Lake Falcon in Texas. We leave on the 20th. Sorry we're going to miss this great outing. Post some good photos and we'll plan on being there next year.

BTW- I'm still ordering a shirt, they are way to cool!

hetdeerman- My partner wears a 3x shirt but didn't see that size listed. Is it available?

Mike
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Offline Jason Lester

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2009, 10:37:00 PM »
I'm just seeing this. It just occured to me this was the year so I checked. I'm planning on comming. I missed the last one because it was right after the ice storm and we had newborn twins in the house. But I'm planning on this one. I had a great time last time I got to come.

I can't wait. I need to make up some arrows.  :)
Jason Lester

Offline celticknot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2009, 07:17:00 PM »
ttt
Ohio Society of Traditional Archers #830

Tracey "TREE" Trickett 2 Pricly curves 3pc & pricly ash longbow won @ Great Ohio Rabbit Hunt

Offline RRock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2009, 08:13:00 PM »
Anyone from around the Lancaster area going?

Offline celticknot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2009, 10:31:00 PM »
Im from the lancaster area, Carroll
Ohio Society of Traditional Archers #830

Tracey "TREE" Trickett 2 Pricly curves 3pc & pricly ash longbow won @ Great Ohio Rabbit Hunt

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 05:55:00 AM »
Gettin closer. Check out the site. Been updated and things are comin together. Wabbits be toast!

http://gorh2009.homestead.com/

Offline RRock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2009, 09:55:00 AM »
Back up

Offline 4runr

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2009, 02:24:00 PM »
Is it appropriate to bring kids to this event?
Kenny

Christ died to save me, this I read
and in my heart I find a need
of Him to be my Savior
          By Aaron Shuste

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Goose

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2009, 03:37:00 PM »
Hi Kenny,

I've never seen kids there, but I would sure think they are welcome.  Heck, bring them along, they will have fun.

Steve
Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.

Offline 4runr

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2009, 04:35:00 PM »
Thanks Steve,

I'm planning on bringing Adam and if Roman comes, he'll have to bring a couple of his boys.
They'll out shoot all of us.
Kenny

Christ died to save me, this I read
and in my heart I find a need
of Him to be my Savior
          By Aaron Shuste

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Goose

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2009, 04:57:00 PM »
Sounds great Kenny!  I got an email from Tony Philips and he said he has brought his kids and they had a great time.  

Hope Roman and his gang can make it also!  Lots of space for them to run around and shoot.
Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2009, 07:38:00 PM »
4Runr,

Good group of semi-civilized  :knothead:   fellas. No worries.

Offline leatherneck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2009, 11:56:00 PM »
You sure you all wouldn't want to just change the dates to say maybe, next weekend?   :p  
Doesn't hurt a fellow to ask. It never fails, I always plan a trip when something at home is going on. Oh well, me and longbowben will just have to wait until next year. But we're gonna reap havoc on those javies in Texas in 10 days!   :bigsmyl:   Good luck.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying"

Proud shareholder of MK,LLC

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2009, 01:24:00 PM »
Leatherneck,

We do it on the odd years every other year so the next one will be in February 2011.

Offline hntnfsh

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2009, 06:36:00 PM »
Howdy, fellers.  Had a real productive work party yesterday to nail down some of the details on this GORH.  If you're sitting on the fence trying to decide on going, get off the fence and GO.  Heydeerman's really put the effort into making this one of the best yet.  Lot's of good giveaways, lots of good eats, one of the greatest and most unique traditional events going.  It's gonna be great fun.  Bad weather has never kept us down.  WABBITS BE TOAST.
Ask me about OSTA...

Offline Raven

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2009, 09:01:00 AM »
Can't wait!!!!  :bigsmyl:  

Oldschool went on Sat. to help out and told me he had a blast and said it's going to be a great time! First time for both of us. We have been out a few time rabbit hunting trying to get our shooting skill honed in.  :thumbsup:  Oldschool has shot one or two rabbits and I still have not scored on one.  :thumbsup:  

Raven >>>>-------->

Offline Goose

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2009, 10:02:00 AM »
Fun it will be!

I just talked to the company making the shirts.  They mailed them Friday so they should be here today or tomorrow!  We are about ready to roll!

Offline Raven

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2009, 11:27:00 AM »
Can't wait for a shirt. I bought two so I could have everyone that shows up sign it!!  :readit:     :thumbsup:    :archer:  Also plan on having everyone sign one of my unfinished arrows then I will bring it home to seal it a few time and fletch it and put it up on the wall, thought it would make a good keepsake.  :)  

Plan on smoking a deer hind the night before we come down. Sounds like some good eats will be on hand.

Raven >>>>-------->

Offline RRock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2009, 12:17:00 PM »
I'll be going up Sat. AM for the day. Anyone local to the Lancaster area is welcome to ride up with me.

Offline Goose

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2009, 01:35:00 PM »
"Can't wait for a shirt. I bought two so I could have everyone that shows up sign it!!"

Hmmm, that's a new idea....and not a bad one either.  We could really run with that one.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©