3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Wisc. Deer & Turkey Expo?  (Read 787 times)

Offline Bucksnort101

• Trad Bowhunter
Wisc. Deer & Turkey Expo?
« on: March 07, 2007, 12:35:00 AM »
Any of you fellow tradgangers heading to the Wisc. Deer & Turkey Expo in Madison at the end of March?

Offline Golden Hawk

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Wisc. Deer & Turkey Expo?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 03:39:00 AM »
I'll be there in the RER booth all day Saturday. Stop in and say howdy.
LeRoy

Charter member of TBJA (Trad Bow Junkies of America)

Offline pete p

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 03:47:00 AM »
bucksnort101, are you going to the mn deer classic this w/e? do you know if they ever have any trad stuff there? i remember yrs back mike stilega from bruin bows had a booth there.

Online Bigriver

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 07:15:00 AM »
yep, Sunday.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ChuckC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 09:46:00 AM »
I will be there.  Pete...don't know about the MN classic, but I cannot remember a year in Madison that there was not at least several trad bowyers on hand and a ton of gear.  Now I have to decide what kinda goodies I get to buy this year.
ChuckC

Offline BillW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 10:50:00 AM »
I will be there on Saturday or Sunday.
Bill
Aim Small

Offline BowsnLabs

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 10:50:00 AM »
Dwyer was at the MN expo last year, but didn't see them listed as an exhibitor this year.  Does anyone know if they'll be at MN expo - I was hoping to shoot one of their bows?

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 01:01:00 PM »
I did talk to Dave Dwyer and he will be there again.  RER, Dwyer, not sure of others but I know last year Striker Bows and Ancient Spirits were there.  And of course Wisconsin Traditional Archers will have our booth.  I'll probably be around most of Saturday and Sunday.  Stop by and say hello!
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Bucksnort101

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 07:29:00 PM »
I'll try to answer all here.
Leroy, I'll be sure to see you at the RER Booth. Need to try out a lefty 54" Arroyo. Hopefully Kevin has one finished for me.

Pete, I have not been to the MN Deer Classic for several years, don't remember any Trad. stuff there in the past.

Greg - Don't think the Dwyer's will be at the MN. Show. If I remember correctly they only sold one baw at the MN show last year and that was to me. They are listed at the Wi. Deer & Turkey Expo.
Anyone from MN wants to tag along with me to the Wi. Deer & Turkey Expo at the end of March is welcome to share a ride with me. Web-site shows Rivers Edge, Dwyers, Ancient Spirits, and Striker Bows will be there. Along with Bryon Ferguson, and a Flintknapping and a Redezvous setup. Show is in Madison. Plan on going on Saturday. Drop me a line if you want to ride along. Can stuff 2 or three people in the cab, and stuff several other in the truck bed;)

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©