3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Testings Guillotines & Bullheads?  (Read 826 times)

Offline Skipmaster1

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Testings Guillotines & Bullheads?
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2015, 12:51:00 PM »
Now I'm not bashing these knd of heads. I just don't have confidence in them, myself. They limit what shots you can take and they are no magic bullet. I'll stick with big 3 blade heads.

They did fly perfectly to at least 20 yards and I practiced on an old really worn out block target. The heads held up just fine.

Offline Warden609

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2015, 07:46:00 PM »
Since shooting them off and on for several years I have had mixed results. Off center hits are great but I had one dead center hit to the neck that did not end well. Specs on that bow 58# @ 28". Last year I killed my bird with a three blade and that will be my choice this year. Good luck to all this coming season. Shoot straight!!

Offline Robert Armstrong

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2015, 04:31:00 PM »
I hit a rio grand tom in the base of the neck from behind at 12yds with. 125gr bullhead broke one blade and flatened point. Turkey went 10 ft in the air came down and ran for his life. Went back to 2 blade broadhead from the same maker. Not putting anyone down, just my experince.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©