3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: A quick thanks to Raptor Archery  (Read 406 times)

Offline Ted Fry

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: A quick thanks to Raptor Archery
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2008, 06:01:00 PM »
Bjorn , just Jesse ( younger son) and I , probably about the end of March first of April , I have to be back by the first of April to get ready to guide spring bear again in May, we are doing the spring bear hunt / bow/building class again in May, matter of fact I need to post that here and get the ball rolling.
Woody feel free to tag along , your welcome anytime,
Chris are you going to be stateside by then and care to test one of those arrows , how does Curtis say that?" Piggy testing".

Online frassettor

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2008, 06:32:00 PM »
Ted, you have to tell me a little about this bow building, and hog hunt combo..... Pm me
"Everything's fine,just fine". Dad

Offline Ted Fry

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2008, 08:22:00 PM »
Sorry Frassettor, Going to California to teach the Chumash tribal council , we did a bow building class for them last year and can you believe it , they want me back again , the hog hunt part will just be on my own so there is no Hog hunt / bow building right now , doesnt mean we cant figure out where and when to have one however. Any Ideas?
You are welcome to come and join the Bear hunt bow building class in Idaho in May however. Contact me at the store for more info 541-386-4503

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©